✨movie night✨

it's a friday night. yamaguchi and tsukishima would often go to each other's house on fridays for sleepovers since there'd be no school the next day.

however, yamaguchi was feeling extra nervous today.
he's been feeling something tingle in his chest whenever tsukishima is in his sight. he confronted his mom about it and soon realised its this feeling called 'love'. he's heard about it in romance books but never actually thought that it'd occur to him, he's innocent anyways. not even swear words came out of his cute little lips.

so, yamaguchi has made the decision to tell tsukishima how he feels towards him. he was mentally preparing himself to get rejected and was hesitant to actually show up at tsukishima's house, but made the choice to go since he heard "i'll order fries for you" from tsukishima.

oh well, he packed his stuff and wore a bunny onesie he bought online to wear since he thinks it'll be comfortable to sleep in.

————————

tsukishima heard the door bell ring, indicating that yamaguchi has arrived. he called out to his mom to open the door but soon remembered his family was on a holiday trip except him cause, school. he mentally cussed at them for leaving him behind but actually did not mind it since he'll have more time to spend with yamaguchi.

tsukishima yelled a "hold on" and walked briskly to the door. opening the door, his heart started fluttering and had his eyes blessed, seeing yamaguchi in a bunny onesie made him lose his senses. too fucking cute
he thought. "tsukki?" shit, don't say my name so cutely "are you okay? can i come in?" tsukishima snapped out of his unholy thoughts and stepped aside to let the green bunny in "yeah. make yourself at home".

————————

now sitting on tsukishima's bed, they are choosing a movie with food scattered on a small table. "what do you want to watch?" tsukishima asked "hmm, anything. you choose since i chose last week." "okay.."
there was a moment of silence and nervous glances from the TV to tsukki from yamaguchi. he's in the horror category, he knows how scared a i get! no! not annabel! we're the thoughts that went through yamaguchi's mind.

tsukishima just gave a smirk, oh he knows, he knows yamaguchi hates scary shit but he likes it when yams just jumps and hide himself in tsukishima's shoulder and shiver. sadistic i know.

he pressed play. it's only the introduction and yamaguchi was already scared. tsukishima wanted to turn the lights off but yamaguchi, with his cute puppy eyes, begged him to leave it on.

————————

halfway through the movie, it started to rain. they hadn't paid much attention to it when light pitter pats on the window became heavy waterfalls down the window.

this did not help yamaguchi's situation at all. he hates thunder. this was not a good combo for him. he tried to put it aside, but when that sudden bright white light illuminated the earth outside followed by loud rumbling ripping through the sky, yamaguchi started trembling really hard.

worse came to worse, there was a black out. the bright room suddenly became dark and yamaguchi could not help but grasp onto tsukishima and start crying in his chest. "shit yamaguchi, you good?" he had no idea how to comfort the crying boy, only rubbing circles on his back with one hand and patting the soft hair with the other. he held the sobbing boy close in his arms. the boy did not reply and just hid himself into his tsukki's chest. he got up, carrying yamaguchi in his arms, to switch on the circuit so that the house electricity could run again, and went back to the room to sit down.

feeling slightly better. yamaguchi pulled his face away from the broad chest and blushed madly realising his sitting position with tsukishima(straddling him). "feeing better?" the concerned voice soothed him "y-yeah.. sorry you had to s-see that" yamaguchi said through hiccups "nah it's fine"

another thunder sounded which shocked yamaguchi, making him jump and hide back into tsukishima's chest, earning a small chuckle from the other. "w-what are you laughing at?" "no, nothing, it's just cute when you get scared" yamaguchi pouted and glared at tsukishima but soon turned as red as tomato when he fully processed what he said. cute?

it was tsukishima's turn to turn red, realising what he himself said. he looked at yamaguchi. seeing yamaguchi turn red as well, shit he looks fucking adorable and could not help himself but lean in closer.

yamaguchi's breath hitched when he realised how close their faces were. lips slightly brushing against each other. he did not know what to do. his mind told him to push away but his heart told him to lean in. who won? the heart obviously. yamaguchi leaned in, giving a peck on tsukishima's lips. he looked away immediately and felt his face burn.

oh no, what if tsukki didn't like it? what if that's was not what he meant? what if-
cut off by a pair of lips smashing against his. he let out a gasp and tsukishima took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside.

tongues lapping over each other. yamaguchi, being innocent as ever, teared up feeling the unknown pleasure. tsukishima noticed tears running down the freckled cheeks pulled away immediately, both panting to catch for air, "shit yamaguchi, i'm sorry i didn't mean to-" tsukishima's apologised, blaming his reckless self that brought tears to his bunny but  "tsukki?" "yeah?" "please do that again" tsukishima shooketh as ever, gave a 'are you sure' look to yamaguchi.

yamaguchi took a deep breath let's just give it a go "ts-tsukki.. i-i like you! i l-like you a lot. i've liked you since middle school. it's totally fine if you find me disgusting and i'm sorry if i misunderstood whatever just happened. i-i just wanted to bring out this bubbling feeling inside my gut but if you don't feel the same way, i totally understand i'm sorry if i was dis-" he was cut off again by the same pair of lips.

tsukishima pulled away for a moment "shut up yamaguchi."
"hehe, sorry tsukki" and they continued making out.

yamaguchi suddenly pulled away, "w-wait, does t-that mean you l-like me too?" he asked. tsukishima rolled his eyes "are you an idiot? i fucking love you, dumbass. i love how you hide in my chest and shoulder when you get scared. i love how you would get flustered and blush like a strawberry whenever i compliment you." tsukishima carried on, the younger was already blushing really hard he thought he would pass out "oh. and i love how you look with your mouth stuffed" tsukishima ended with a smirk, but yamaguchi just looked at him confused "with fries? tsukki you know how much i love fries! tsukki knows me well! hehe" the blonde just mentally sighed, apart of him want yamaguchi to stay innocent, but another part of him wants to shatter his purity and have yamaguchi on his knees and beg-

"yeah of course i know you love fries. you eat them almost everyday." damn i wanna take him right here right now-
"tsukki let's kiss again!" and yamaguchi slammed his lips against tsukishima's, surprising the blonde but he soon regained his composure and took charge.

.......

after a bunch of sucking each other's face, they soon fell asleep huddled and cuddled together and yamaguchi may or may not have unintentionally grind his ass against tsukishima which resulted him going to the toilet often and yamaguchi just thinks it's because tsukki ate too much cake.

yoohoo~

author here ssup

i tried fluff but-
i had to add some unholy
shet in hope you don't mind hehe.
hope you enjoyed~
sorry if it's badly written