✨days✨

5 years

5 years since they got together.

10 years since they knew each other

they were so young

so nimble

so naive

but they both knew

they knew very well

they couldn't leave each other's side

they knew this was what adults called love

celebrating birthdays, new years, christmas and anniversaries together.

how did it all start?

cliche much

but it was when the tall blonde, that didn't look like he was in the same grade, was walking back home but stumbled upon a, what he would call, cute freckled boy being trashed and bullied by three other students. they were in the same grade but different class, both didn't know each other, but the blonde could not just leave the poor boy alone.

the blonde, from the side on the path way, snickered at the bullies, maybe also at the green haired, and called them pathetic, and walked away. yamaguchi did not know if tsukishima called him pathetic or the bullies pathetic, or both. he didn't mind, he didn't mind because he managed to keep the bullies away from him, 'saving' him.

—————

during club tryouts, tsukishima was heading towards the school's gym and saw a smaller boy peeking from the side of the door. he ignored him, walking face front. "ah! it's you!" a voice from the back called. he turned around needing to tilt his head down, looking down on who called out to him. "thanks for saving me the other day!" the green boy said with the most adorable grin on his face. "i'm sorry but..you are..?" tsukishima questioned, a flustered expression plastered on the freckled face "e-erm..l-last week at the playground.." "oh..that's you. no worries it was nothing much." there was a moment of awkward silence when the blonde broke it "so, what are you doing here?"
"u-UH..i wanted to try some sp-sports but the basketball and football club looked scary a-and erm this club looks s-safe.." the smaller boy,fumbling with his smol fingers, mumbling a bit but loud enough for tsukishima to hear.
cute
"m-my name is tadashi! yamaguchi tadashi!"
"tsukishima kei. why don't you come in and try out the club."
"o-okay!"

—————

since that day. the two of them hung out everyday. realising they didn't live very far apart from each other, on weekends, yamaguchi would head over to the tsukishima household for sleepovers.

—————

it was a rather chilly night. two middle schoolers chilling on the couch, binge watching the anime named "Tokyo Ghoul". yamaguchi crying over Hide's death and tsukishima trying to cam yamaguchi down.

by the time they finished the season, it was already 11pm, bed time. they head up to tsukishima's room and laid down on the bed, side by side. lights were still on, they weren't tired. "let's do some stargazing!" the shorter suggested, tsukishima only nodded in response. they looked out the window by the bed and let themselves get mesmerised by the endless number of white specks dusted across the pitch black sky.

"tsukki, i think of i were to describe you in one word it would be 'moon'" the freckled said

"why?"

lσvє mє mσrєOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara