🔞whips🔞

there's no dick in asshole scene so-
and i did not know what to rate this so i just placed it as smut
a manga recommendation at the end-

"KYAAAAAAH! NO PLEASE! PLEASE DONT KILL ME! PLEASE! NO!"

the TV blared with lights constantly flickering from it. "GET UP AND RUN STUPID BITCH" yamaguchi screamed with trembling voice "are you scared, yamaguchi?" the green haired turned to face his blonde haired best friend "whAt? nO pSHh i ain't scared of nothin! dunno what chu talkin bout pSH" he said, with the flustered face. tsukishima replied sarcastically a 'yea' and turned his head back to the TV.

the two friends, having to know each other since elementary school, they were very close and almost looked like they were joined to the hip. they were now working young adults, both about 25 years old, and they decided it was best to live together so that rent would not be too expensive for one to handle. they pretty much know everything about each other, well, maybe not the both of them, mostly tsukishima who knows every single thing about yamaguchi.

after a bunch of cliche romantic music played from the TV, the screen finally rolled credits. "that was bad, it was NOT scary at all" yamaguchi said with a scoff "yea right, said the one who kept jumping and hiding his face. you literally covered your eyes throughout the movie!" tsukishima replied, pinching yamaguchi's soft cheeks to earn a pout from the smaller. "better sleep now! i have work tomorrow!" the green said and getting up to leave the living room, and head towards the his bedroom. "i'll be preparing bentou for you tomorrow and you better eat your veggies okay?" tsukishima said in a stern tone. yamaguchi turned his head and sticked out his tongue "bleh" and entered his room.
he's so fucking adorable..

—————

"yamaguchi wake the fuck up! you are going to be late for work!" tsukishima barged into the room. the freckled jolted up awake and frantically washed up. stumbling around to get his legs through his pants.

not long after, he came out of his room dressed, his black tie that tsukishima got him as a present crooked. "here's your bentou, and your damn tie for fucks sake, it's always crooked" the blonde said, handing yamaguchi his bentou and fixed his tie. "heh, sorry tsukki!". yamaguchi was about to step out the door when tsukishima spun him around and hugged him. they always do that, tsukishima claimed that hugging would relief stress so yamaguchi hadn't mind it, though he was awkward everytime and didn't dare to hug back. after a few seconds, tsukishima pulled away and they bid their good byes.
he smells so fucking good..
.
hehe. tsukki's cooking!

—————

"yamaguchi-kun! there's a company dinner today, are you coming with us?" a short haired blond girl asked, eyes beaming with excitement as she looked at yamaguchi.
"uhh. okay yachi! i'll have to tell my roommate then!" he replied with his mouth full of lunch tsukishima prepared for him. taking out his phone, he messaged him.

yellowdino

tsukki! my company :me
is having dinner so i
won't be eating with
you tonight! sorry!
read

"why do you have to tell your roomie though? is he your mom or something?" yachi asked, a curious tone. "he always cooks dinner for me and wait for me till i come home everyday."
"whaaaat~ are y'all newlyweds or something?"
yamaguchi blushed.
"n-no!"
"whatever you say~"
"a-anyway, i think he's mad at him.. he never leaves me on read.." yamaguchi complained with a pout "maybe i shouldn't go to the dinner?"
"now you sound like a worried girlfriend-"
"NO!"
"ANYWAYS! i think you should come to the dinner. it's an annual dinner. no harm"
"if you say so.."