She's a player

Bea's note:

Before you scroll down, I would just like to thank everyone who's reading this story. To be honest, I really did not expect that I'll get this number of reads and votes. I'm just happy that you appreciate my work that's all. Also, it's so heartwarming to read your comments guys, it really encourages me further to write. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment so I'll know your thoughts on a given part of the story, again, I love a good talk.

P.S. Thank you @lisreneology for promoting my story, it really means a lot to me. Always take care authornim.

Song used as inspiration: DOPENESS (feat. CL) by Black Eyed Peas, CL

_____________________________________

Still……….the same day *yeah I know, we’ll move forward on the next chapters*

Lisa’s POV

I was waiting for the traffic light to turn  green so I could take a right turn to the uni not until a text notification caught my attention. I checked my phone only to see a text from Chungha asking me to drop by in her place. I put my phone back to the center console and weigh in my options whether to spend my morning with her or just attend the welcoming program that I am fully aware will be credited as our attendance to our morning classes for Jisoo told me so thru text.

I only have 2 classes scheduled today; one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, which are both major subjects. For this spring semester, I only have 3 remaining major courses to take before I’ll have our internship by the next half of the school year. I already took the minor ones last summer together with my friends, Seulgi and Wendy, for we planned on having a more relaxed senior year—okay, that’s not the exact thing.

It was a punishment from our parents to take the courses in advance since we pulled out that stunt last year to that freshman. We didn’t bother knowing her name for it was a random pick just to let the boredom pass. We just locked out the poor, unfortunate soul and planned to go back after a couple of hours. However, the prank backfired for we had no idea that she has a medical condition and she shouldn’t miss taking her medicine.

No disciplinary action from the school was given to us but to cut the story short, our parents took care of the issue. In return, we have to enroll for the summer classes of our minor courses that we were supposed to take this semester and our credit cards were taken away from us only to have cash allowance to spend for our needs. To add to that, we also had to stay at home if there were no classes.

To say it was sad is an understatement—it was depressing. Imagine not being able to party and have a vacation during summer is something I. Don’t. Want. To. Experience again. So for this year, we decided to pull our shit together. We even planned on having our internship in our company but I think that would not be possible now for my father had to ruin it by making an arrangement with the Baes. I don’t have anything against Mr. Bae and his empire but I just want to do things easily. I’ll just have to share this later to the gang that I will not be able to join them in the internship.

The blaring noise of the car horns roused me from my reverie which propelled me to step on the gas after seeing the green light. I threw caution to the wind and decided to drive my way to Chungha’s and see what she’s up to. The penthouse where she’s staying at is not that far from the uni so it’s fine, I’ll just stay there for the meantime. As I arrived at her building, I drove my way down to the basement and parked my car. I made my way to the elevator and went in, the security here knows me so I just went straight up to her unit.