Chapter 29 *NEW*

NOTE: Check out kaelking12's phenomenal performance of Chapter 29 this week! Lots of drama on the horizon! Tune in to enjoy :) 

CHAPTER 29

Elias 

New Text Message from Lacey at 11:36 am:

L: So on the off chance that you're not a mind reader, my locker number is 257. Sorry I forgot to tell you. Hope you're not too turned around looking for it :p

E: Mind readers don't get lost, Lacey. I knew where it was before you told me.

L: Is that so? Well, then, I won't send you my combination. I wouldn't want to insult your psychic abilities.

E: I'm not a master yet. But I can tell you it definitely has four numbers. How's that for skill?

L: Impressive.

E: I know right.

L: So I assume you probably already guessed those mystical numbers were 7127, then?

E: Obviously. Anything special you want me to get for you?

L: Just my books and my backpack:).

E: You sure? There's a stack of papers for some volunteering thing on top of your stuff. They look important.

L: Oh my gosh I nearly forgot! Can you bring those too?

E: Absolutely ;). PS: I heard somewhere that chocolate cures just about everything. Headaches included. There's a bag of snickers minis in here. Want me to bring you one?

L: I'm okay :) but you can take one if you're hungry.

E: Hey, I'm the one who's supposed to be doing you favors not the other way around.

L: Then, in that case, I actually do have something in mind...

E: Sí?

L: If you're not busy Friday, my church is short a couple of volunteers for an event we're having, and it'd be great if you could come. We're helping out a nursing home & just keeping a few of the people there company. But it's totally okay if you don't want to. I know it's not exactly what most people would wanna do on a Friday night, but I promise it'll be fun :).

E: I'll be there. Where & when should I meet you?

L: 6:30 at Trinity Heart Church on Prospect St. We have a van that'll drive us to the facility from there :).