Chapter 16. Decoy

Aria

When I came out of my bathroom, Ace stood there. Ace's lips parted when he took in my outfit. His eyes darkened from jealousy.

I chuckled at his reaction. Nobody had even seen me yet, but he reacted instantly.

"Damn, bebita. You got to look that sexy to go kill people?" Ace arched a brow.

I threw my head back and laughed. "I'm the decoy, Ace," I said and smirked.

"Decoy?" he asked. "Like bait? That is ridiculous you shouldn't—"

"I'm just going to get flirty with the men at the gate to distract them. You are going to kill them," I said and shrugged.

His eyes traveled my body as he spoke.

"Fucking damn right, I am going to kill them," he muttered darkly.

"Come on," I said and giggled. I grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the door.

"I've got a feeling we do this a lot," he said.

"And you hate it every time," I said.

"I believe that," he grunted. When we got downstairs, the others were waiting in the foyer.

We walked out of the house to a couple of vans that were parked outside. Ace drove one, and Luis drove the other.

Ace sped through the city with Luis behind him.

"Are you about done tweaking their cameras, Benny?" I asked.

"Just about. . ." Benny trailed off for a few moments. "Done."

We pulled the vans about a block away, around the corner from the place, so we weren't seen. We jumped out of the vans. We grabbed several guns. As usual, I had a belt around my thigh that held several knives under my short skirt.

I had a few guns under my long black trench coat. Ace watched me curiously as I unbuttoned a few buttons on my blouse to show off my chest.

"I hate this," Ace huffed.

"You always do," Benny said and laughed.

I stood on my toes and pecked Ace on the cheek. "How do I look?" I asked. I slid the rubber band out of my hair and shook it around me. My hair fell to my waist.

"Sexy as fuck. Now go get them before I change my mind," Ace muttered darkly.

I laughed and walked around Ace. I strolled down the block.

Two armed men stood at the gate. I smiled at them as I approached. I shook my hips more than usual. "Hey, gentlemen, my car just broke down around the corner. I left my phone at home. Is there any way you could help me out?" I purred.

They looked at each other and back to me. Their mouths hung open.

I gave them my best flirtatious smile.

"Yeah, absolutely," one of the guards said.

"Great," I said. I turned around and led them up the sidewalk.

Before we rounded the corner, I turned around because I knew Ace and Austin were about to jump out.

The men stopped. They looked at me, confused as to why I stopped. Ace and Austin grabbed them from behind. They both covered the men's mouths and slid a blade across their throats.

"Well, that was easy," I said and smiled.

"You put on a good show, bebita," Ace said and chuckled.