EPILOGUE FIVE YEARS LATER

Aria

Ace came into our bedroom. I stood before him in his favorite lingerie piece. He licked his lips when he saw me. His arms wrapped around my waist. "You're beautiful." He pressed his lips to my neck.

When I turned around to face him, I kissed him back. His lips molded to mine. He lifted me and carried me to the bed.

I broke the kiss breathlessly. "Ace, wait. There is something I have to tell you."

A groan escaped him, and he pressed his lips to my neck. "Can't it wait, bebita?"

"No, it can't," I said in a stern voice.

His gaze met mine.

A small smile spread across my face.

"What did you do?" he asked and chuckled. His brown hair fell over his eyes.

"It's what we did," I said and smirked. "I'm pregnant."

Ace knelt up between my legs in shock and ran his hands through his hair. "Y-you're w-what?" he stammered. This came as a shock because we weren't trying. Ace had been pulling out and wearing a condom since birth control didn't usually work for me.

"I'm pregnant," I repeated and chuckled at his reaction.

Ace jumped off the bed and ran his fingers through his hair over and over again. He looked as if he were having a panic attack. His chest rose and fell unsteadily. "Pregnant? Like with a baby? How?" he shouted.

"Well, jeez, Ace, I'm not sure. My guess is it has something to do with having sex," I said, letting sarcasm seep into my voice. A giggle bursted out of me as Ace paced the bedroom. I knelt up on the bed. "Your pullout game is weak, babe," I said. I threw my head back and laughed.

Ace scoffed. "My pullout game is perfect. Well, there was that time that one condom broke but. . ." he trailed off and shook his head.

"And you're just now telling me?" I arched a brow.

"Fuck, it was one time!" he hissed. "Damn, bebita," Ace groaned. He plopped back down onto the bed and laid on it sideways in front of me. His legs dangled off the edge of the bed. "We are too damn old for more babies," Ace muttered. "You're thirty-five, and I'm going to be thirty-seven in a few months."

"Well, like it or not, it's going to happen, babe," I huffed. I crossed my arms over my chest.

Ace rubbed his hands over his face fiercely. I climbed on top of him to straddle him.

Ace sighed. He dropped his hands to look at me. "Well, fuck me. It's no wonder why you end up pregnant so much. Look at what you're wearing," Ace scoffed.

A giggle bursted out of me. I lowered my face down to his and kissed him softly. "Come on. It might be fun to have a baby again," I said and smiled.

Ace's eyes danced in amusement. "Alright, bebita," he said and chuckled. "I wonder how the other kids are going to take it."

"We'll find out in the morning," I said and smirked.

Ace sat up and flipped us. The movement was so sudden a gasp escaped me. Ace turned out the light and threw the blanket over us. "You do bad things to me," Ace murmured.

A giggle escaped me. "You do bad things to me too."

***

"You're what?" the kids screamed and jumped out of their seats.

Ace and I looked at each other and laughed.

"How are you still having sex? You're old!" Angel shouted.