Chapter 16-"He Fucking Drugged Her!"

TREVOR

As Natalie walked into view, we all cheered.

"Oh my fucking God! I can't believe she did it! Did you hear the way she was playing Marc? Pure genius!" Darry exploded.

I chuckled, nodding.

I had to admit it, she did a good damn job.

She was so different in there.

The way she spoke, the boldness, the confidence, the aura of seduction.

She was like a totally different person in there.

Damn.

I shook my head, a smirk pulling on my lips.

I slid open the van door and hopped out, leaning against it, crossing my arms.

"Look who made it out alive." I said, smirking, when she was close enough to hear me.

"Barely." She said breathlessly.

It was quiet for a moment.

"That was some show you put on." I said, licking my lips, glancing to the side before meeting her eyes again. "Could've fooled me."

"Could've fooled you how?" She asked, leaning next to me.

"I mean," I said as I chuckled, "That if I didn't know any better, I would've never believed that you were a virgin and I definitely wouldn't have believed that you'd never even kissed anyone before tonight." I shrugged.

"Still haven't." She corrected me.

I cocked an eyebrow at her, surprised.

"Marc didn't kiss you?" I asked, not believing her at all.

"Nope." She said.

"What the bloody hell? So wait, he was ready to fuck you but he hadn't even touched you?" I asked, dumbfounded.

She shook her head no.

"Trust me. He touched me." She said, shivering in disgust. "But anything above the neck was of no interest or value to him."

My eyes strolled down to her lips where, sure enough, the lipstick was still perfectly in place, except a bit that was rubbed off on the bottom.

"Mm. You've been biting your lips." I said, wagging my finger at her.

"Oops." She said, blushing, tucking her lips into her mouth in attempt to hide them.

She slowly leaned up off the van, stumbling.

I reached out and grabbed her upper arm, holding her up.

"You good?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

She brought a hand up to her head.

"Yeah, I just got a little dizzy there for a second." She said, straightening up as I slowly let my grip on her go.

"I think I'm just tired." She assured me.

I nodded.

"Wellll," I drug out, "Hopefully you'll sleep great in the basement."

I turned on my heels, opening the van door.

She stood there, frozen.

I turned around and stood in front of the open door.

"Hop in." I said.

"Trevor."

"What?" I asked innocently.