01

" you can put your things here. he will be back soon. so.. whats your name again?" 

" ouh im y/n. lee y/n." 

" im jaehyun. jeong jaehyun. i will leave you here, okay? "

"okay, dont worry about me." 

"okay then. bye, see you soon, y/n"

jaehyun then leave after sent me to this large mansion. im amazed by this house. he must be so freaking rich. i take a walk at the garden to wait for him. i dont know him. i have asked to be a maid for him to help my family. i sit on the bench under the shady tree. the wind slowly brushes my face. its a nice weather. 

i open my eyes and suddenly a tall figure standing in front of me. i startled a bit. i quickly satnd up and bow to him. 

"im y/n. im your new maid." i looked at him with a bright smile on my face. he looked so confuse. i raised my eyebrow.

"are you sure you are my maid?" he asked.

"youre the owner of this house right? jaehyun sent me here." i explain to him. 

"okay then. im johnny. johnny suh." he said.

"lets take a walk around this house first. i will show you my room and your room."

he walked with me to the kitchen.

" this is my kitchen. theres a lot of food in the fridge. you can cook everything because i love to eat everything." 

i nods and we walk to the upstairs. 

"this is my room and this is your room."

our room are in front of each other. he opens the door for me. it is so big. the room is fill with soft things and the wall is design with soft color. its really my favorite. i looked at him with a big smile. 

"so.. whose room is this before me?" 

"theres no one before you. the boys just want you to be comfortable living with me." he said

"the boys?" 

"you will meet them soon." he then leave me and close the door.

this is the first time i have a room of myself. this room is so beautiful. 

"ouhh my luggage" 

i walk to the down stair and take my things and go straight to my room. suddenly i got a call from mom.

"ouhh eomma.why do you call me?"

"im just make sure you okay. hows the owner? is he kind?" she asked

"yeahh. he just find. umm. i want to unpack my things, how's dad? is he okay?" 

"hes okay. hes asleep now. i will call you soon okay?"

"okay, bye. i love you"

"i love you too"

she ends the call. i take out my clothes and place it in the wardrobe. 

once i finish unpack, i look at the time. its almost dinner time. i get out from my room and knocked johnny's room. he opens it with a sleepy face. 

"im sorry to interrupt you but its almost dinner time. what do you want to eat?" i asked him.

"you must be so tired. its okay. you can order something" he take something on his bed. " you can take this card and order something for you." he give me a debit card. 

"how about you? you wanna eat" i take the card from his hand. 

"im okay. im not hungry" he said and close the door.

he must be so tired. tired of killing people. im actually scared but as long as i dont do anything wrong, he doesnt want to kill me right? i hope so. 

i go back to my room at order some pizza to deliver here. 

after 30 minutes, the pizza arrives and wait in front of the door. i walk to the front door and open it. its not pizza man. its someone i dont know. hes so handsome. maybe hes a friend of johnny. i bow to him. he smiles to me.

"you must be y/n right? johnny's maid" he asked,

i nods and smile. 

"ouhh taeyong" a voice came from upstairs. we both look at the owner of the voice. johhny came down wearing a black shirt and a short.

"miss y/n? your pizza?" a pizza man stand behind taeyong. i take the pizza and paid using johnny's card. 

" emm.. you dont want pizza?" i asked them.

"its okay. we're not hungry" johnny said. 

i nods and go to my room. 

J O H N N Y P O V

" taeyong, are you sure shes the best? " i asked

" y/n? i dont know. but her face doent really suit to be a maid. shes so gorgeous. im amazed of her beauty."

i laughed at taeyong. 

"okay how's the plan tomorrow." he asked and put his serious face.

" tell everyone to gather at this house by 8.00 am. everyone have to wear formal suit."