E N D

we arrive home. mark drop my luggage and go to somewhere else idk. im so mad at johnny rn for bring me here again. 

"go change i will cook something for you" he said.

"i dont want to eat. go eat by yourself." i said and take my luggage. i go straight to my room and dont even look at him but i know he must be so tired and worried why i can run away of him.

i got into my room and locked myself in the room for about 11 hours. i really wanna foods right now. ughh i should listen to him. im rubbing my tummy and continue to watch dramas,

suddenly someone opens the door. its johnny.

"how do you get here? i already locked the door" i said and turn off my phone.

"im the owner of the house" he said and showed me the keys.

i totally forgot about that, i just look at him with my 'idgaf. i still mad at you" look.

"lets eat" he said

i tend to continue to watch drama. he grabbed my phone and place it on his pocket.

"ughh.. johnny give it back" i show my hand to ask him. 

he lift mein bridal style and we got down. he put me on the chair and push plate have carbonara pasta in it to me. 

im so hungry so i just eat it anyway. its soooo good. 

"i love you" he said 

i look at him that sitting in front of me. he smiled.

i look back at my food and not answering him. 

once i done. i wash dishes,

"thank you for the food." i said without smiling.

"ouhh.. thank you for enjoy the food." he said.

hes not mad right. 

"johnny.." i said.

he sit on the couch. looking at me. i walk toward him.

"i dont want to be your wife." i said.

"ouh.. you still brag about that. i made my decision. i dont want to marry you.

J O H N N Y  P O V

"you serious right?" she said.

i just nods and pull her hand to make her sit beside me.

i place my hand on her head and close my mouth to her ear.

"but let me do something for the last time." i said.

she nods and smiles

i take my ghost gun from my back and place it on her heads,

"you didn't expect this to happen right?"i asked her

she froze and look at me.

"what are you doing" she asked.

i noticed that her eyes are full of tears. 

"i shouldn't have to stop jaehyun from taking you. but you're really naughty." 

she still look at me with teary eyes,

"you all that i want but not that i need" i said and pull the trigger.

she fall to the ground. the blood is everywhere. i wipe the her blood that splash on my face,

i turn on my phone and call taeyong.

"take her,"

"yes sir"

"you should not trust mafia" i said and leave her body alone while im changing to my suit.

oooppss guys.. its the end of  EVERYTHING i know that this story doesnt match the story cover but let me explain.

JOHNNY is a mad psycho mafia. he LOVED y/n but he thinks that shes not good for him. and the cycle still go on and if you remember the part where y/n asked if there anyone live at her room before her, there are 14 girls before her and they end up like y/n.

and the part jaehyun said about theres something johnny want to tell y/n, jaehyun actually try to save her but he thought that johnny wants to kill y/n after they got married and johnny attack jae because he scared that jae might tell y/n about it.

sorry if this story is a piece of bullshit. i promise i will make good stories next time. love you guys and stay safe.