02

Y / N P O V

once i clean myself, i got down and widen my eyes. theres a lot of guys wearing suit. its like 8 or 9 people in the living room. they sit on the couch and talking about something important. i just walk to the kitchen to make a breakfast but someone call me. im sooooo scared. they all must be mafia. oh my god. i turn slowly and looked at them. theres 3 faces that i recognize. its taeyong, johnny, and jaehyun. 

"guys, this is y/n." johnny said. they look at me. i bowed to them.

" hi" i said with a crack voice. im so nervous. 

"she's cute" someone said. i looked at him and my face is red like hell. 

once he said that, others just hit his head and laughing. 

"you guys already have breakfast?" i asked

"no, we havent" jaehyun said.

i nods and said "i will make french toast. just keep doing what you guys doing" i leave the living room and straight to the kitchen. 

J A E H Y U N P O V

"haechan, why you said that?" i hit his arm

" what? shes a real cutie" haechan said while rubbing his neck.

" we just make her uncomfortable with us" johnny said while sip a coffe.

" aishh haechan-ah you have to behave yourself" doyoung said. 

" okay whatever. lets go back to the meeting" johnny said and others nods.

what haechan said is 100 percent true. shes really beautiful. im doing the right thing to hired her for johnny just so i can see her everyday.

TI M E S K I P // A F T E R T H E M E E T I N G

Y / N P O V 

i prepare 9 plates and place 2 french toasts in one plate. i poured a maple syrup on each plates. once i done, i put the plates on the table. 

"guys, the breakfast are ready." i smiled and all of them walked to the table to eat. 

" woahh french toast. my favourite." johnny said while looking at me. i just smiled and about to leave them but jaehyun calls me.

"y/n. join us having breakfast." he said.

"its okay. i already ate. thank you." i said and smiled at him. 

"i forgot to introduce them to you." johnny said. i raise my eyebrow.

" so this is mark, jaehyun, taeyong, yuta, winwin, haechan, doyoung and taeil." i followed johnny's hand showing his friends. i just nods. 

"theres a lot of names to remember. but i will try" i bowed to them and leave to my room. 

once i closed the door, i got a phone call from mom. 

" ouh eomma?" i heard a woman crying. 

"eomma, why?" i asked again but shes not answering. im really scared if something happens to them. she then started speaking. 

"appa.. appa.." she said i widen my eyes and change my clothes to hoodie. 

"its okay, mom. where are you?" i start to panic. 

"we're at asan medical center." she continue crying.

"oh god i will be there soon.just wait for me okay?" i take my things and run to the table where they are still eating. 

"im sorry but i have an emergency. i promise i will be back really soon." i said to johnny. im about to cry but i hold it.

"what happened? why?" johnny asked and try to calm me down. 

"i wanna go to the hospital. my dad.." i said with my crack voice. 

"its okay. i will send you there. wheres the hospital?" he asked while stand up and grab his car key. while others just looked at me. 

"asan medical center" i said.

we get in the car and rush to the hospital. 

H O S P I T A L

once the nurse shows me my dad's room, i got into the room with johnny. my mom looked at me and shake her head. my tears just drop and look at my dad. doctor already cover his body with the blanket. i got on my knee and cover my mouth. johnny got me to stand and i hold his arm because i cant hold it anymore. i feel like its the worst day of my life. i hugged my mom. 

"eomma im sorry. im late.. " i cried.

"its okay. we have to admit it." she said while wiping my tears. 

A F T E R   T H E   F U N E R A L 

i just stared at the blank wall. my mom asked me to go back to johnny's house while she greets other people. the others here too. i really feel so sorry for them. i stand up to search for them. they're talking with my mom. i approach them.

"you guys should go home." i said. 

"johnny, you should take her home too." mom said.

"no.. i want to stay with you." i hold my mom's hand.

"just take her home. thank you for coming. i hope i can meet you guys soon."

well my mom dont know that i work for him. my mom knows that i work as a maid but she doesnt know that i work for a mafia leader. but they dont seems like mafias. theyre just normal guys. 

i hugged my mom and get into johnny's car. i sit in the passenger side and buckle up. i feel he leans his eyes on me. i look at him.

"you're okay?" he asked 

i nods and smiled even though my heart is breaking to pieces. 

"im sorry to bring you guys until here. and thank you for everything. i really appreciate it. you guys cant treat me nicely next time. im just a maid." 

"its really not a problem. dont think that mafia cant be a good person. they're human too" johnny said and i smiled to him. i look out the window. the rain suddenly pouring to a land of seoul .