06

y/n pov

"nope" 

"why,, you will be my wife soon"

"i will never"

he pouts and pull me over.

i push him but he pulls me again.

"never until you stop"

"stop what?" he asked

"stop being a mafia"

"whatever"

he pulls me over and place his hands on my neck. its look like he wants to kiss me. he leans over to kiss me. his kiss is so soft and already melt me. i dont know why but i kiss him back and i can feel that he smiled when i kiss him back.

i broke the kiss and look at him. he place his hands on my waist and pull me closer.

"wanna sleep with me?" he asked.

"no" i push him and got to my room. but before i can close the door, he hold the doorknob.

"if you dont want to sleep with me, ill sleep with you" 

i laughed and he hold my waist and push me to the bed.

"johnny, you cant-" 

he leans over to kiss me. but this time it gets rough. i still lying on the bed but he take off his shirt and leans over for another kiss. 

"you should put your shirt back" i said and stand up. i just looking at him without blinking. 

and for the 5th time i think, he leans to kiss me. and i melted again. i stand on my tiptoe because hes too tall but hes on his tip toe too to tease me. i broke the kiss and pout my face. 

i hit his chest. he then lift me up and throw me on the bed. he climb up and locked me with both of his hand. our faces are really closed until i can hear him breathing. he give the looks that he wants to kiss me so i covered his mouth but he hold my wrist and put it on my sides. i just laughed and hes smiling.

"wanna sleep with me?" he asked

i look at his eyes. and look at my sides.

"i dont know" he quickly lift me up in bride style and bring me to his room. before he put me down, he kiss my forehead. 

"lets sleep" he said and put me down carefully like a baby. he pull the soft blanket and laid beside me. he facing me but i just keep my body straight to pretend that hes not here.

"look at me" he said

without hesitating, i look at him and turn my body. 

"we should practice this. you will-" 

"yea yea whatever lets just sleep" i cut his words.

he pull me closer and place his hands on my waist. i did the same thing and closed my eyes.

"goodnight pumpkin" he said

"sweet dream, baby" i replied