05

"johnny i wanna go to the toilet." 

"you want me to come with you?" he asked.

"its okay"

i go to the sign where the toilet is. i keep looking down to avoid any eye contact with these scary people. finally, i made it to the toilet. 

i take out my lip gloss and place it on my lip. there are 2 women come to the toilet. they looking at me and i did the same thing. 

"so.. you're johnny's girlfriend?" the woman on my left asked

 you're johnny's girlfriend?" the woman on my left asked

"girl-girl friend? uhh no. im just his-" before i can finish my words, the other one cuts it

"sister?"

" uh im his friend

" uh im his friend.." i said without hesitating.

"of course he is your friend. theres no one can get over him. hes so cruel. you must knew it right. you are his friend" she said. 

i just nods and smile because i dont know what to say.

"ouhh i forgot to tell you. im sunmi and this is chungha" she points at chungha.

"nice to meet you. im y/n"

"nice to meet you too.. umm i think we have to go now. see you soon, y/n" chungha said.

i just nods 

i look back at the mirror.

of course hes cruel. hes a mafia. i sighed and walk out the bathroom.

"okay wheres johnny."

i completely forgot where he is"

i keep walking and avoid every eye contact. suddenly i bumped into someone.

"uhh jaehyun. im so sorry"

oh shit oh shit oh shit what im gonna do now what if he bring-

"ouh y/n im sorry. you're okay?" he asked.

"uhh im fine. umm i wan-"

"can i talk to you for a sec. please?"

i look at him. his face really shows that hes so sorry for what he did that day. 

"um. sure."

"lets talk outside."  

we walk to the garden that have less people and thats really make me relieve.

"im actually sorry because-"

i cut his words

"its okay. maybe you just too tired. i guess"

he then smiled and look at me

"is it true that im not a maid."

"johnny told you?"

"yeahh.. this morning. im totally freaked out about what happened"

"it will be fine. theres something you should know. but not this time. maybe johnny will tell you soon."

"aishh you make me want to know about it" i pout

"HAHHAHHAHAHAH" he laughed so hard

i dont know why.

"im really happy that i hired you to this family." he looked at me and smiled and until his dimple shows.

"i dont know that you have dimple." i poke at his dimple

he just laughed and hold the hand that i use to poke his cheek

we walk around the garden and he always make a stupid joke. although its not that funny but i just laughed. i didnt know that jaehyun can be this stupid and cute at the same time.

"i have something to call you" 

"what?"

"jae. its jae"

"jae.. awhh thats cute"

"jae jae jae jae jae jae" i play with his nickname.

"aishh stop it HHAHAHH" he said 

suddenly someone come and pull jaehyun by his collar.

its johnny

"stay the fuck out of her" johnny said.

"you're the one that should stay away from her."

johnny pushed him and punch him in the face until its bleeding.

"stop it " i said 

i tried to pull johnny's arm but he pushes me away.

" you thought i dont give a fuck about what you did to her that day, right?" johnny said.

the others like haechan and taeyong came and try to stop them. 

"hyung, stop it. everybody are watching us" mark said and try to stop johnny

"im warning you. if you do this thing again. i probably kill you" johnny said.

he let go of jaehyun's collar and grab my wrist. we walk to the entrance and get into the car.on the way home, its just silence.  

" johnn-" 

"dont talk to me" he said. 

i nods and look out the window.

we arrive home and and he go straight to his room without saying anything. so i go to my room to and decide to have a chat with him.

johnny

johnny

johnny

johnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy

im sorry 

J O H N N Y   P O V

i change my clothes to a black shirt and short. suddenly i got a notification.

its from y/n. i just ignore it but the my phone doesnt stop to vibrate.

i open the message. its full of johnny and sorry. i just ignore it. suddenly i got the notification. 

"look at your door" she said

i go in front of my doors room. theres a paper. it said

"if you want anything. im outside"

i smiled and try to forgot what i did just now at the event and mad at her at the car. i take my pen on my study table and write

"you still there?"

i past it through the empty space between the door and floor. it takes like 5 sec until she replies.

"yup" 

i take the paper and open the door. i see her sitting in front of my room she already changed to an oversize hoodie.

i just stand there, looking at her with a cold face. she quickly stands up. 

"emm sorry?" she said 

i quickly hug her and lift her up. she laughed and i put her down. 

"im not mad at you" i said while smiling 

she just pout her face. 

"lets sleep with me" i asked