03

once we got home, johnny got a phone call from someone. 

"red code?" he said.

i dont know what red code is but i looked at him.

" y/n i have to go somewhere. i will be back soon. you dont have to wait for me. go watch tv or something okay? bye" he then leave and i decided to sit on the couch.

"that seems so important. what if, its his mission. fuck you mafia" i said to myself. 

"i must doing something as a maid. leggo" i walk to the kitchen and clean it. 

then i go to his room. wow so.. fancy

i collect his dirty clothes in front of the toilet and ready to wash it.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

i sighed once the house clean. i watch tv while eating some chips that i bought yesterday. i look at the watch. its almost midnight. johnny doesnt home yet. 

suddenly i heard the door closed. i walk to the front door 

"OH MY GOSH! johnny are you okay?" i asked him. 

he walk slowly while holding on jaehyun's shoulder. i take his arm and put it on my shoulder. i help to sit on the sofa. i look at jaehyun. he has a scar on his upper lip. jaehyun stand up to take emergency box. im looking at johnny. his hand full of blood so i go the kitchen to fill a bowl with warm water and a towel. 

i kneel down and grab his hand. i clean it. he must be sooo tired until he cant open his eyes. 

"you're okay?" i asked jaehyun who struggle with the emergency box. 

"emm okay. i just dont know how to do this" he said.

i sit beside him and pull out an antiseptic cream to put on his scars. 

J A E H Y U N P O V

our face really close. i keep looking at her honey eyes. her shining eyes. her beautiful face.  

without conscious, she looking at me. we made a pretty long eye contact. i already falling for her.

suddenly, johnny coughing. we both look at him. she moved to him and i sighed.

"you're okay?" she asks. 

"you should be sleeping now. what are you doing here?" johnny asks.

"its okay. you're feeling okay now?" she asks

johnny nods and sit properly. she went to the kitchen and i follow her.

she facing me. 

"you want coffee?" she asked.

i got close and locked her with both of my hands. i looked deeply at her eyes. 

"jaehyun, what are you doing?" she asked

"what do you think?" i asked while smirk. 

"if johnny see this, he probably gonna kick me out" she pushes me but i dont move an inch. 

i finally let her go. she quickly go to her room. 

oh shit, i cant control myself. 

E N D  O F  J A E H Y U N   P O V

Y / N P O V

" what the fuck was that? ughhg" i burried my face in the pillow.

T O M O R R O W   M O R N I N G

i got down and making breakfast. johnny must be sleeping so i wanna make him a breakfast in bed.

i make a bowl of porridge and a coffee. i put in the tray and go to his room. i knocked the door and opens it. hes awake but still on the bed playing with his phone. 

"i made this. i thought you cant get up so i bring it here." i said

he sit properly . i put the tray on his study table and bring the porridge and coffee to his bed. 

" be careful, its still hot" he takes it and place it beside his bed. im about to leave but he grabs my wrist. 

"i want you to be here. watch me eat." he said

without hesitating, i sit beside him and watch he eat. he struggle because of the spoon and his bandaged hand. i chuckle and hold the spoon for him. 

"let me feed you" i said. 

he smiled and i put the porridge in his mouth.

once he finish eating he wipes his mouth.

"so.. you like jaehyun?" he asks me 

he must saw us. 

"uhmm im sorry. i dont. i dont like him. hes not my type."

i shake my head. 

he smirks. 

"i know what happens between two of you last night. its not your fault. its his. dont worry." he said and that makes me relive.

"umm you guys really need to treat me like a maid. not like your friend." 

"who said that you came here to be a maid?"