07

" i heard phone alarm under johnny's pillow. i open my eyes and take it slowly. he's still sleeping i look at him as its the last time i see him. i turn off the alarm and slowly walking to my room to pack my bag. 

i take all my things and leave the dress and the heels that he bought for me on top of my bed. i got out from the house and call my friend, jooheon. 

30 minutes later, jooheon arrives.

"whats with the bag" he asked while open the door car for me.

"i will explain to you later. but first, can we go for breakfast, im hungry as hell rn."

he closed the door for me and get in the car. we go straight to a cute cafe.

( i told johnny what happened and hes so shook)

"b-but.. how can you run from him. oh my god i cannot believe you" he said while cover his mouth.

"hes asleep. thats why i can run"

"soo what are you going to do about this. you still want to hide from him. y/n.. hes mafia. no one can run away from mafia."

"thats why i need you to protect me." i said while sipping a hot chocolate.

"yah. what are you talking about? hes mafia. im just a human."

"at least, youre good at taekwondo.." i said

he just laughed and give the "wtf" look

"okay.. umm... he looks like he l-love me and want me to be his wife. so.. if anything happen, and he wants to hurt you.. i will take responsibility,"

he sighed and just nods on my decision.

"but.. you cant tell anyone about this. its just the two of us"

"okay.. i promise, i thought you dont want to be my friend anymore." he said

i just laughed and pinch his fluffy cheeks.

"where do you wanna live now" he asked,

"i will stay with momo for a while and looking for job and i will pay the rent."

i will send you there.

M O M O'S  H O U S E

"im glad you here. i miss you so much" momo said and hugs me,

"i miss you too" i pat her head.

"lets go inside, i cook something delicious for you"

we eat and talk about what happens. her reaction is more worse than jooheon's. and i said the same thing that if anything happens i will take responsibility.

"he didn't call you" momo asked.

"i turn off my phone, so i didn't receive any calls from him. i probably should turn it on now" i said and take my phone from my bag.

"okay.. now im scared if he can detect your location."

"no.. he will never do that"

i turn on my phone and wtf there are 89 missed calls from him.

"oh shit.. this man" i said while show my phone to momo.

she quickly locked the door and closed the window.

"he definitely will find us" she said 

i just smiled and laughed,

"momo.. theres nothing we have to be scare. i promise he will never hurt you and jooheon"i said just to calm her down.

"i dont care about me. i dont care about jooheon either but i care about you. what if he takes you. i probably be in the jail for killing him" momo said.

"awhhh momo.. lets just forget about him. he will be okay without me." i said and sighed.

"you dont want to talk to him. and explain to him that you dont want to be his wife?" she said and sit next to me.

"what? no.." he will find other woman to help him. i said to myslef.

suddenly i receive a call. i look at the screen. 

"shit. its him." i said.

momo quickly take the phone and throw it on the sofa.

" just ignore him as you said." she smiled

T H E  N E X T  D A Y

i rubbed my eyes and try to wake up as momo patted my shoulder. i look at her. she seems so.. worried. 

"why?" i asked her.

she show the signs with her eyes and point it to the front door.

 i rubbed my eyes again and squeezed my eyes. i saw johnny standing in front of the door looking at me with furious eyes. i quickly stand up.

" johnny what are you doing here?"

"im the one should asked you. what the hell are you doing here?" he said.

"well. this is her house. so what are you doing here?" 

"stop being like this, y/n. you're not a kid anymore, lets go home,"

"what? thats not my home. you can't tell me what to do." i said.

"what happened to you? you're not like this that day" 

"why do you have to be like this. im not your wife, and i will never be your wife."

he looked at me even more angry. he walking toward me and pull my hands. "mark.. take her luggage" he said.

"ugh.. what are you doing?" i try to pull my hand back but his grip is so tight.

i looked at momo and her face is so scared. he just look at mark taking my luggage,

johnny stops and looked at momo.

"dont worry, i will take a good care of y/n" 

momo look at me and back to johnny.

"if you hurt her, i will kill you" momo looked at me and said "i will call you later. be safe"

johnny just smiled and take me to the car.

"im so dissapointed of you, y/n" he said and driving the car while mark is in another car.

"i dont know who you are." i said and rolled my eyes.