Chapter 6

Enjoy:)

●Kairi●
I felt my eyes begin to water and my heart starts to speed up. I re-read the messages in front of me to make sure I didn't miss read anything. I didn't. Ale basically told mattia I like him. I felt like digging a hole and dieing inside of it.

I heard my phone blowing up, I didn't care. I didn't want to deal with it right now. My phone started dinging.

Mattia

A part of me told me to leave it be and not answer it. But the part of me that is deeply In love with mattia knows that i can't ignore him for to long.
I picked the phone up and sat it down so the camera was facing the ceiling.
After a few seconds the call connected and you could see mattia's face.

M: kai...

K: yea..

M: do you... y'know like me?

K: yea ofc, why wouldn't I your my bestfriend dumbass dinosaur.

M: no.. kai you know what I mean. Are you um gay?

K: I-

I completely froze up, I didn't know what to say. Ofc I was gay. I was as gay as they come. I'm so gay that I have a dick pillow plushie. There's no denying that I did like dick so far up my ass that I can feel it in my throat but was I going tell mattia that no.

K: um yea I am.

What the fuck. That's not what I was trying to say. I swear to god my life is hard asf for no reason.

K: sorry I didn't mea-

M: nah it's cool I support you, I'm glad you finally found yourself bubs.

I felt my cheeks get hot.
I was blushing
I couldn't stop smiling.

K: omg thank you so much matti I love you, idk what I would do if you didn't accept me. I swear you really are my favorite in the group.

Mattia: haha I know

K: but don't tell aloe I said your my favorite he'll kill me.

M: well he thou? You and him are the same damn height so more then likely you two will just end up fucking.

K: I- JAIL

M: hahahah ok kai I got to go, but thanks for telling me love you bubs

K: ok matti I'll see you tomorrow at school. Bye.

M: bye.

We hung up on the phone. I laid down on my bed looking at my ceiling which was lit with a pretty purple color. Today was a hectic day, but it all ended good. But for some reason I feel like something is going happen Tomorrow. I shook the thought out my head and put on some music to relax to.

K: Alexa put on Easy by DaniLeigh

?: now playing Easy by DaniLeigh

I closed my eyes and started singing the song.

K:Let me catch your vibe, let's just take our time.

I started to drift off to sleep fully relaxed. Maybe tomorrow wouldn't be so bad after all.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo.... what do we think might happen? How do we feel about kairi being gay? And what do we think mattia thinks?

So new chapter tomorrow probably, Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter if you did make sure to vote on this chapter and comment your thoughts.

Vote for the next chapter---

-Kairi goes to school and deals with drama-

-Mattia pov about how he feels and what hes hiding from everyone-

-Or both and an extra long chapter including everyone and alot of funny moments-

Comment on the one you want. If nobody comments I'll pick and then continue the plot based on that choice.

Bye bye now :)

-Neiya