Chapter

Enjoy:)

●Mattia●
We pulled up at the school, I went to park in my normal spot under some trees in the front. Not to sunny but not to shady it's just enough sunlight and shade that my car won't get to hot and shit. I unbuckle myself and notice that kairi is just sitting there in his thoughts. "Kai are you ok?" He turned his head slightly and looked me in my eyes. " have you ever noticed how different I am from everyone else, I mean I'm small asf and look funny, shit even vera looks better then me."
He looked like he was on the break of tears. "Com'er bubs" he climbed over and sat on my lap with his legs facing the back seats. " yes your different then everyone else but that's what makes you special, yea your hella short but that just makes you even cuter to me, and trust me Vera could never and I mean NEVER be as cute as you. Ok?" He giggled a little. "See theres that giggle I know and love to hear come on your amazing and don't forget it."

"Thanks Matilda, I really needed that." He said with a little smile. "Anytime baby."

●Kairi●
Shit
I'm falling for him even harder, this shit is honestly hard.( A/N so i don't really remember if I said kairi was gay or not but if I did then forget that hes bi not gay. Sorry so idk what I said before and I honestly don't want to go back and check so just know from now on hes bi not gay) why did god make me bi like what was his reasoning that just makes this whole feelings shit a whole lot harder. ( I feel you kai) "mattia I think we need to head inside its almost time for practice to start" he looks up at me and smiles. "Ok let's go kai".

(So imma go back to the other dialogue writing way I was doing before because this ain't it)

I got off of his lap and grabbed our bags from the back. We both got out of the car and walked around back to the field were we saw alvaro, Robert, roshan, and Alejandro. We started walking towards them, they soon say us and started meeting us half way. Once we made it to them we all started dabbing each other up and a chorus of "wassup's" and "hey's" were heard. Soon we heard the couch's whistles and knew it was time for us to start practice.

Man this shit sucks

-------------------------------------------------------
Time skip brought to you by Ferb

(In first period)
I walked into my first period English a little late. I tried to quickly head to my seat but the teacher easily spotted me.
Like how bitch your ass is almost as short as me and you spot me, wtf you taking mf

T: kairi why are you late... again?
K: sorry I was talking to coach and then I had to get my stuff from my locker mrs.
T: whatever just go sit down at your sit so I can continue with my lesson.
Bitch-

I

walked to my seat a little pissed but my mood immediately changed once I saw mattia, he smiled lightly at me then dabbed me up. Usually in this class me nor mattia pay attention since were only in here to help freshman for credit or no credit. This class dosen't give us a grade so we usually don't pay attention. We always either pass meaningless notes to each other or text and scroll through snapchat or TikTok. Today though we were passing notes.

( idk if I mentioned this but the stuff in italics are their thoughts in their head)

Me and mattia were in the middle of passing a note when there was a knock on the door. I looked up and when the person came through the door I swear I thought i was in heaven. He was tall, nice toned body, curlyhair, slight mustache, nice plump lips, and the prettiest brown eyes I have ever seen. I felt my mouth drop open and my mouth begin to get dry. He looked right at me and winked. I almost died.

T: students we have a new student joining us today, please introduce yourself to the class sweetheart.

?: hey, wassup everyone. My name is Mike I'm 16, I play soccer, I'm kinda rich, I just moved here from Florida, and I'm a really chill person.
Mike so that's his name
( yes this is slimedupmike form tik tok I thought since hea actually bi this would be a nice touch to the story)
T: well thank you Mike for the information about you. You can go sit in front of kairi, Kairi can you please raise your hand.

Wait a damn minute- cut the music deadass. Me, you want my "4,5" headass to be behind this gorgeous brown eyed Adonai shiii ain't no complaints

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I forgot what I was asked to do. I came out of my thoughts b
Hearing my teacher yell at me.

T: KAIRI COSENTIO RAISE YOUR DAMN HAND PLEASE.
I heard snickers all around me.
K: first of all yall mf can shut THE fuck up, Secondly calm tf down bitch it ain't that mf serious. Ayee I'm kairi.

I said holding my hand up high so he could see it. He smirked slightly then started to walk over to me. Idk why but my heart started to speed up and I felt my cheeks get hot. He sat right down in front of me and turned around to face me.

Mi: hey cutie, what's up?
Did he-
K:um I'm sorry- but did you say cutie?
Mi: yea, problem with that.
K: uh n-
I was about to answer when I was rudely cut off by mattia dinosaur lookin ass.
M: yea it actually is.
K: no it's not.
M: yea it is, hes not interested in you. Sorry buddy.
Bitch wait a minute I didn't say all that
K: bitch I didn't say that.
M: well I'm your bestfriend and I did.
K: let me be, I got this. Um I'm good what about you.
Mi: hehe, I'm chilling. Say what's your number?
K: its **********

( if you haven't guessed already mike is mi and mattia is just M )

M: did yo-
Mi- thanks I'll text you later cutie.
After that he turned around. I sat there dumbfounded on what just happened. Did that cute ass guy just ask for my number.
Damnnnn kairi cosentio is smooth wit it
Again I almost forgot mattia was there he looked hella mad, idk what it was but part of me was happy and part if me felt bad for hurting his feelings. Idk I just felt like maybe he liked me and another guy hitting on me upset him. But then I realized that mattia is straight and I get happy cause now he knows how I feel.
Damn this shit is stressful. Who let me be bi, that just makes shit like 10X harder.
I felt my phone Viberate and I see it's an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hey it's mike cutie
I instantly started smiling like an insane maniac
Kairi: hey wassup
Mike:
Wanna hang later?¿
Kairi: sorry I have plans with mattia but you could join if you want.
Mike: ok just let me know the details later school and I'll pull up.
Kairi: ok byee:)
Mike: hehe bye baby boy.

I re-read the message and felt my cheeks warm up again.
Shit I'm falling for him
I swear being bi is literally hard for no reason.
Fuck my life
---------------------------------------------------------
So that's that, not that long I'm so sorry I just got tired, but I'll try and post another chapter later on tmr if I can. I hope your enjoying this book cause it might come to an end soon. Umm so I watched mattia's Q&A video today and he said for his next video hes reading fan fics. Lucky for me I don't get many views anyway so he won't see mine so ik chilling. Sad for all of yall though.
I hope your all doing good with this quarantine stuff. Also they say the next 10 days determines if we get off of quarantine or not soy please stay yall little asses in the house for the next 10 days it's not that hard.
Anywayssss that's all
Bye bye babes
- Neiya