Chapter 11

*Note to self*
Stop catching feelings for people the first time they compliment you:/

●Mattia●
Shit
It wasn't supposed to sound like that. I looked back up from the ground and looked towards the other hallway
He was gone.
How can someone so tiny be so damn fast.
I swear his midget ass is on steroids
I quickly take out my phone while walking and try to text kairi to sort this whole thing out

BUBS🥺😇

Mattia:
Kai.. I'm sorry it wasn't supposed to come out like that.

Mattia: it wasn't supposed to come out sounding...

Bub( kai):
Like what? Homophobic.

Bub(kai):
Even when you have a BISEXUAL BEST FRIEND. But nah its chill it's cool not offended at all.

Mattia:
Kairi come on you know I'm not homophobic I cuddle you all the time and kiss your forehead.

Mattia: don't be like that.

Bub(kai):
Like what? Relistic.

Bub(kai):
What you said, wether you meant it that way or not it was homophobic. And sorry but I can't fuck with people like that.

Bub(kai):
And you know that all the guys cuddle with each other and kiss each other foreheads. Its always been a homiesexual thing.

Mattia:
Kairi please just come tonight I'll do anything..

Mattia:
Shit Mike can even come if it means you'll forgive me and come. I just miss my bestfriend.

Mattia:
I miss you!

Bub( kai):
Aww thank you tia I love youuuu❤

Mattia:
I love you more bubba❤

---------------------------------------------------------
I looked up from my phone with a huge smile on my face, I can't wait for tonight. I start walking to my class when all of a sudden I'm being yanked into a door.
I swear to God whoever this is, is getting beat the fuck up.
I turned around and see Alejandro.
"Bitch you are lucky me and you friends or I would've wrecked yo shit for pulling me in here." He cracked a smile and looked done. " shut up you wouldn't" I roll my eyes. " what did you need thsts so important to tank my ass in a closet?" His head quicky shot back up fear written on his face.
" oh yea I need you to get through to kairi. I was walking to our next class and accidentally walked into Mike and someone's conversation and he was saying how he was going win the bet with someone on kairi."

I was pissed I knew he was a no good bitch pussy eating dick.
( nigga what?)
" I got it he coming tonight well confront him" he let a evil smile spread across his face.
" yes he won't even know what hut him." I'm lowkey scared "man I can't fuck wit you your different you looking mad fucking creepy"
Mans lowkey look like cruella deville when he smile.
Better get ready Mother fucker.
---------------------------------------------------------
☆Sorry for any errors/ mistakes ☆
I'm so sorry this is shit I was lowkey rushing with this one so I'm sorry it sucks. But I hope you guys enjoyed anyways.
Ooo I almost forgot I started my one shot book and got everything ready for upload butttt..... I need some chapters 🙃
So requests some chapters u should do or you want please🥺👉👈

Anyways stay safe and love you guys
Bye bye
- Neiya