Chapter 15

Thank you so much for 5.41K
Reads.. I love each and every one of you guys even though I don't know you personally.
*^Thats my favorite picture of kai hes soo cute bro I can't*
-----------------------------
I'm going tot start doing song inspired chapters, not all the time but some chapters will be inspired by it.

Song for inspiration~Hookers by:Tierra Whack

"I'm tried of trying Love"

▪︎4 hours after their hangout▪︎
♡Kairi♡
I laid there in my room just thinking, thinking about school, life,soccer. But most of all i was thinking about Mattia. I mean how could I not, especially when he puts these scenarios and ideas in my head that turn out to all be a joke to him. Was that what he thought I was. A Joke.
I shook the thoughts out of my head refusing to dwell on it anymore tonight. I turn to the side and teach for my light purple iPhone 11 with a clear case, and inside was a picture of me and mattia. Maybe I was being clingy? But how could you be clingy onto something that you don't have in the first place. I let out a loud sigh realizing that I've been over thinking for 2 hours. It had only felt like 15-20 minutes, but the truth was that I was scared. Scared of what what happened if I eventually did tell mattia. Scared of what the school would think, although I'm pretty sure everyone already knows. But I couldn't help it, I have many insecurities about myself and my number one is my appearance. I hate how I look. I hate how small I look, and the acne on the side of my cheek was only getting worse, how curvy my body was, which gave me a more feminine look; which gives people more of a reason to not like and possibly start bullying me. Why couldn't I just look like Alejandro Or even Robert. Their both really good looking.

(A/n Bitch Robert a whole damn snack don't even)

I sigh looking down at my phone as I hear a "ping" come from it indicating someone was snapping me.

*snapchat*
Mattia

M- hey kai, what's up with you? You've been acting different with me lately

Kairi

K- its nothing, I'm fine dude just have had alot on my mind lately

Mattia

M- you sure bub? I'm always here for you y'know

¿Third person¿
Kairi looked at the text he soon felt his eyes start to water. Why couldn't he be like everyone else? Why couldn't he be straight like mattia or roshuan? Why didn't Mattia like him? Why he not enough? Was it his looks? Body? These were all recurring questions kairi had that he never got answers to. Truth is kairi went through more then anybody knew. He heard voices in his head, they told him to do things and told him information. Weither it was true or not was a different story. Either way kairi always listened. He has mental issues that nobody knows about. They like it that way, they said they'd make him do things if he told anyone. So kairi kept quiet.

*back to snapchat and mattia's pov this time*

It was 15 minutes later when I heard a ping come from my phone. Why was I left on read for so long, he usually responds within seconds.
I reached for my phone and opened snap.

Kairi

K- yea

K- yea... ik mattia I'll be fine I promise. Don't worry about me.

"I'll be fine"
Those three words kept repeating in my head. What did he mean by he'll be fine. Was kairi going through something he hadn't told us, told Me. We tell each other everything.. well I thought we did. I pushed the thoughts down to the bottom of my head. Trying to suppress the headache I was getting just thinking about kairi being hurt. I went to sleep with confusion on my mind.

I'm going to figure out what hes hiding.

Even if it's the last thing I did.

---------------------------》

I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter.

Ik it was shitty I've been trying to update ever other day but so far I've been uploading shitty chapters to you guys and you don't deserve that.

But thank you again for 5.41K reads guys it means so much to me🤩🦋

I love you guys so much.
I was thinking of doing a Q&A for just myself about my life and what I do outside of writing and stuff so let me know if you would like that.

Add me on snap so I can create a groupchat with some of you guys...

@Itsneiya24- snap
Savege_neiya1- backup snap

Anyway bye bye until later
Neiya🦋