Chapter 20

Short chapter because I'm unmotivated right now... might take a short break from writing on this
_________________________________________
* 1 Week later *
Kairi♡
It's now been a week since me and Alvaro... yk, we've been super close since. Before last week I never even thought of Alvaro as a boyfriend type. But now.... Idk I just think that maybe this could go somewhere with me and him. Or me and mattia could go somewhere. We have been hanging out alot as well but me and Alvaro are closer.

Right now I'm headed to Alvaro's house so he can ask me something. I've been making assumptions all day, overthinking the situation completely. It could simply just be that he wants to match agian on monday and he wants to know what we should wear. But me and the voices inside my head love to make simple situations more complicated then they have to be.

I arrive at Alvaro's house, walking up to the porch opening the door not bothering to knock because I never do. Yea we know, disrespectfulass bitch. Stfu bitch, nobody asked you.
Yes you did, you agreed to this the day your ass wanted to try and go phyco on your ex.

*Flashback to 3 years Ago*

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOING DO ABOUT IT, YOU LITTLE FAG?
Kairi was on the hard cement tears flowing down his face like hot lava out of a volcano. His Ex Mikey Déobla (A/N remember that name) had been cheating on him for the last two months of their relationship, and kairi had kept letting it slide because he loved him. Right? But when he caught him sleeping with his Best friend Ava, whom he had known since Pre- K he was devastated. Heartbroken. He felt betrayed. Why was he never good enough? Did she please him better? Did she cook better?  Was she prettier than him? These were all questions running through Kairi's head as he was being soaked in the rain while being yelled at and put down, by the people who he thought Loved him.
"GOING CRY NOW? YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF YOU LITTLE SHIT"
"AWW LOOK A THE LITTLE FAG CRYING"
"YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE FUCKING JOB KAIRI. TO KEEP ME HAPPY, AND LOOK AT YOU ' COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT."
Kairi had felt small under them, he didn't want to seem week but he was. He was hurt and broken. So so Broken. He thought him and Mikey would last, I mean did that 2 years mean nothing to him?
"IRI- KAIRI LISTEN TO ME WHEN IM FUCKING SPEAKING TO YOU, DIRTY SLUT"
kairi was so broken he didn't even have the human strength to respond.
"Don't cry now you whore, you did this to yourself"
"How?"
It was small and faint but you could still hear it.
"How"
"How did I bring this upon myself, because I don't think I did. You never did appreciate my cooking or all the love and  attention I gave you. All three night when I just wanted to cuddle and watch a movie like a cute couple but let you abuse and destroy my body because you wanted me to please you, or else you wouldn't love me anymore."
"Don't try and pu-"
"NO SHIT THE FUCK UP"
Kairi could feel his inner banshee/angle coming out of him, his eyes rolled to the back of his head ass they turned a Black obsidian color. He began to rise in the sir his usual white wings turning into a dark grey color
You never were good enough for him always complaining
"Shut up"
Never could get him to come
"Sh-shut up, SHUT UP..... please"
Always second best, Never as hood as Ava
Kairi lost it
"I SAID SHUT UP"
Kairi used his telekinesis grabbing ava by her neck and slamming her into the brick wall before dropping her on the ground.
"Your a fuckung freak"
"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM SICK OF THIS"
kairi threw mikey into the wall over and over again, ignoring his wails and crys for help, ignoring his ex best friends annoying begging ignore the sirens he heard coming his way. He just kept going until he was barley recognizable
"Now you know what you could've had but lost"
Then he disappeared

* End of flashback *
(Still Kairi's pov)
I shuddered just thinking about the moment, I haven't mentioned since the day it happened
"Sh-shut up, we don't talk about that moment"
Mhm ok, totally not like you didn't just superman his ass onto a wall but do you boo
"Whatever"
I continued walking into the house going straight to the kitchen to grab a snack before heading upstairs I turned the corner and stopped in front of Alvaro's door. I took a deep breath and put my hand on the door handle slowly turning , getting more nervous and anxious as the  time got closer
_________________________________________

So Simi small chapter because again I'm really unmotivated right now for whatever reason.

I might take some time off of writing on this book but before I do (if I do) I'll post 3 long chapters so you'll have something.

Alsooo I'm thinking of discontinuing this book because I just feel like it's not good and my writing isn't as good as it could be, so idk about that.

Anywho have a good day/night
Bye bye
(Unedited/not proof read)
Neiya🦋💕