Chapter 12

Should I start doing shout outs?

●Kairi●
It was currently 4:35 and practice was halfway done. I already finished my shuttle runs and 3 laps around the track.

*a/n sorry if something about soccer is incorrect I use to play soccer like 2 years ago and don't really remember all the terminology and shit like that so excuse any of the mistakes*

I went to the bleachers to go get a drink. Practically drowning myself in water.
Damn it was hot
I was on my way to the field to get ready for partner work when I heard someone say my name.

?: yo ki- rey
I turned around and saw mike and some other guy standing next to the end of the bleachers.
I slowly start to walk over there to them.
K: Yo what's up, also its KAIRI not ki-rey.
M: oh my bad, but I just wanted to make sure we were still on to hang after school?
K: yea yea we are, just text me after school and I'll send you the addi.
M: ok, also by the way this is Derrick. Is it cool if he chill with us too?
I was kinda hesitant to let him because mattia barely let mike come. I'm not sure how he will feel if he also brings a friend to our hang.
K: uhh idk yet I gotta ask mattia but I'll let you know later ight.
I started walking away but then someone started talking.
?: why do you have to ask mattia? Can't you decide for yourself?
I mean he kinda had a point but who is he to try and tell me that.
K: I CAN make my own choices it's just we're going over mattia's house cause we always do. Now that I think about it you can't come, neither of you it's our annual hang out sorry gtg bye.

I hurriedly turned around and ran off onto the field to start partner passing practice * that was a tongue twister*
I was kinda mad that I didn't stand up for myself better but its whatever I can't let that keep me off my grind.
* that was cringy*

-time skip to before the hangout-
*still kairi*
Practice was finally over, I was now home and getting ready for me and tbw boys hang.
I was getting ready for my shower, I went over to my dresser and picked out a black&red hoodie with grey sweats to go with it and my drip creations black and red air forces for shoes. My phone started dinging. I go over to it and see its Mike. I roll my eyes and open my phone.

*underline is Mike.
Bold is kairi*

M: yo I'm sorry about my obnoxious friend back at the field, be didn't mean any of that.
Seen

M: kairi please its not even that big of a deal
Seen

M: stop just reading my damn messages kairi.

K: nah I'll do what I want, Ion got time for this I got somewhere to me in about 15. So to clear it all up. No we not good neither is me and yo friend and no you still aren't coming.

M: damn you real party that why you have a small dick bitch.

K: *insert dick pic*

M: ....

K: so who has a small dick?

K: cause it ain't me.

M: stfu that's why you the same height as a animated Disney character.

K: Damn... I almost Gave a Fuck!

K:

Mike is typing

Mike is typing...

K: don't even bother responding I have things to do. Don't text me anymore byee hoe😘

This number has now blocked you
You can no longer send texts or call this number....

I put down my phone annoyed even more then before. I hopped into the shower real quick. Once I got out I put on my fit and went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth do my hair and do anything else I need to do.
Before leaving the bathroom I spray some cologne on.
Boy gotta spell good
I turn off the light and walk back into my bed room. I get my bag and pack some clothes since I'm staying over mattia's house, some snacks I bought earlier for us, my phone charger, my portable charger, my laptop, and my cologne of course. I walk downstairs and out the door. I made sure to lock the door before I started my walk to mattia's house.
It wasn't  a very far walk since he lives like one block away from me. I open the door once I'm there.
I never knock
I walk towards the basement/ his room and enter.
His L.E.D lights are a light purple. Everyone notices my presence and says a quick what's poppin or what's good to me. I go dab all them up then flop on the bed next to Mattia.

M: where mike?
K: oh he not coming, him and one of his little friends were getting on my tiny ass nerves so I said that he or his friend couldn't come anymore.
M: oh ok.

He laid back down on the bed and got back on his phone. Me soon mimicking his previous actions.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this one.
I think next chapter will be a bit more drama.
If you guys want a back story on any of their lives just let me know so I can start planning how to work it into the current plot I have.
Anywho how are you guys day?
Are you staying safe?
Let's debate in the comments since I'm bored. Who is the cuter couple- alvaro and ale or kai and mattia or Robert and roshan?>>>
Let me know in the comments what you think please🥺

Anyways have a great day/ night guys.
* sorry for any errors or mistakes*

Bye bye
-Neiya💕