Chapter 8

Enjoy :)

●Kairi●
I wake up to my annoying ass alarm. I roll over and grab my phone to cut off my alarms. I then go and start checking my social media for any updates you know the normal like snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, and Tik Tok all the usual.  After I do that for another 15 I start to get up. I walked  into my bathroom and started running the water for my shower since I like it blazing hot. I then go back into my room and pick out a nice but simple outfit. I went with a light baby blue hoodie that says cutie on it and some grey sweatpants I also pack my sports bag since we have practice before school today. I go back into the bathroom and got undressed before I got into the shower I went on spotify and shuffled my good vibes playlist.

(A/n idk if this is going make sense when you read it but basically I'm doing both of their Pov's so I did Kairi's morning routine now imma do mattia's and thats how it will be and if they don't both do the same thing then I put what their doing at that time the other is doing something. I hope that made sense but back to writing)

●Mattia●
My alarm goes off at 3:15 I groan and stuffed my face back into the pillow. After a minute I got up and went to the bathroom to Brush my teeth and get into the shower. After I got out I picked out a nice outfit. I was wearing   a blue champion's hoodie with matching sweats and white air forces. I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned. " You mattia Polibio are one Fine mother fucker. I chuckled lightly then left the bathroom and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water and green poweraid from the fridge. On my way out the kitchen I also grabbed two granola bars for me and kai. I walked back upstairs and packed my sports bag then flopped on my bed and went on my phone to waste time since I was early about 20 minutes.

●Kairi●
Once I got out the shower I got dressed and looked in my mirror.
"Damn kairi Cosentino looking cute as hell. I giggle to myself and then head downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and grab a capri Sun.

Don't say nun them bitches be hitting different.

(A/n they sure do kai)

I walk back upstairs and text mattia, moments of last night still replying in my head.
---------------------------------------------------------

Tia👁👁

Kai:
Hey Tia

Tia:
What's up kai

Kai:
Nothing when are you coming to pick me up?

Tia:
I'll be there in 5 bub

I blushed slightly at the pet name but knew it meant nothing.

Kai:
Ok byeeee

Tia:
Bye baby.
Seen at 3:40

I get up and head downstairs with all my bags and go wait on my porch deck. While I was waiting I was scrolling through Tik Tok and decided to make one. I flipped through my sounds until I found the one I liked.

*A/n it's that one song Drama by: Roy Woods*

I got up and balanced my phone up against a plant on the porch, I started the timer and began dancing. Half way through I saw mattia pull up but didn't stop. Instead me being me danced a little harder but making sure to sway my hips a little more then usual. I looked up and say Mattia looking at me I smirked into the camera and finished the dance. I then checked to make sure I liked it. I gathered all my stuff and started walking to the car I put my sports bag in the back and my backpack up front with me. Once I was fully in the car I dabbed up mattia and we pulled out the drive way.

●Mattia●
I left to go pick up kai. Before leaving I made sure I had all my stuff so I wouldn't have to come back home before the end of the day. I said bye to my mom and brother and then headed out. BOP by: Dababy was on so I turned it up a little and started getting hype while driving to Kairi's house. I pulled up into his driveway and saw that he was making a tik tok I sat back and watched him.(A/n I just sit back and observe) I soon started to notice little things about him like the way his eyes lit up when he did a mige right or the way he'd smile. Then I noticed the way his hips were swaying and was getting distracted. I snapped out of it when I heard the car door open. I dabbed him up and then we left.

It was pretty silent in the car so I started flipping through stations on the radio I stopped at one particular station that was playing Cyber sex by: Doja Cat I knew kairi loved this song. I turned the music up and saw his face light up and him beginning to sing it.

●Third person●
Mattia began to sing the song loudly with kairi,
M: "We freak on the cam
Love at first sight, just a link to the 'Gram"

K:"Pussy all pink with a tan
And I play with it 'til my middle fingers are cramped up"

Both: "Swipe right 'cause he thick and he handsome
Love a sneak peek when you freak, can we cam up?"

M:"No shot to the screen, put your hands up

K: "Make it pop in your face like a Samsung
And that's my -----, better yet-"

M:"that's my hitta
He don't lick goons-"

K:"and if you do you could go missin"

They listened to a few more songs after that all the way to school. That had a great time together. They both felt that whenever their together nothing could happen to them.

So what could happen when their not?
---------------------------------------------------------
So that's that chapter, its way longer then what I usually write so I hope you guys enjoyed I literally snuck and wrote this while my dad was cutting grass so I hope it's not too rushed and shitty. Make sure to vote and comment and criticism or ideas you may have. Next chapter will be the school drama so stay tuned.

Bye bye babes
- Neiya