part 1

Guys,I m very nervous as it is my first story on arshi.
Hope u guys like it and support me.

Mumbai

A man in mid 20 is running fastly as he is late.
He have to conduct interview for designer post and here he  got stuck in traffic first then his car broke down ,now he is running to reach office fastly.
If today ,he will not take interview and final designer then his boss will chew him alive.
He is about to dash by running car when at last moment,a pair of hands full of glass bangles  pull him aside.
Man sigh in relief ,he is about to thank that girl,when girl started to scold him for his carelessness.
Girl: r u kid ,how can u run on busy road without seeing passing vehicles.
Where were u lost while running.
Man :I m so sorry,actually I am getting late thats why I was running.
And thanks for saving me.
Then he forward his hand for handshake and introduce himself 'hi ,I m Aman Mathur with smile.
Girl: shake hand with him and said Khushi Hunda and give him full blown smile.
Khushi: suddenly her eyes widen, oh no! I m late .
Bye Aman,nice meeting u and she ran off .

Aman is very frustrated ,from morning he is taking  interview now its evening but he didn't select anyone till now.
No one had impresses him with his /her designs till now.
Asr will fry his ass,if he didn't select best one today.
Another candidate knocks  door and come inside after getting permission,Aman is ingrossed in file,he didn't raise his face from file.
Aman,u here said a  familiar voice.
Aman raise his head and surprised to see khushi here.
Aman : khushi u ,what r u doing here.
Khushi : aree ,I m here for interview of designer but what r u doing here frown khushi.
Suddenly her tubelight glow,she said 'one minute ,u r the one who is taking interview right.'
Aman nod smilingly.
Khushi : oh sorry sir,I blabber many thing.
Please don't throw me out before interviewing me,she pouts and look at him innocently.
Aman is stunned,here anyone in place of khushi will directly demand this job for saving his life.
But khushi is innocently asking to interview her.
He got impressed with her.
Aman smile at khushi and ask her to sit.
Khushi with smile forwarded her CV .
Aman got more impressed ,after learning she is topper of college and her designs are so beautiful.
Then he ask some questions ,khushi answers him confidently.
Aman is shocked by her intelligence,confidence and not to forget her skills for designing.
She is matching her standard with experienced designers at this early age thought Aman.
One thing ASR appreciate,that is talent and khushi is very talented according to her age thought Aman.

Khushi is looking at him and bitting her nails in nervousness.
Aman smile at her and said u r selected.
Khushi mouth form o in shock,she can't believe it.
Then she started to jump like kid in happiness,Aman laugh at her antics.
Till now he saw,girls are very conscious about their appearance,style ,makeup and all.
And here this girl is totally different,she have flawless beauty,talent,intelligence but she didn't try to impress anyone,neither try to show off.
She is simply being in herself thought Aman fondly.
He started to like her ,her innocence,her naughty ness.
Khushi composed herself after sometime and said " sir  thank u so much".
Amankhushi I m not ur sir,I m just taking interview in the place of boss.
He forwarded his hand and said but I can be ur friend with smile.
Khushi shakes his hand and said friends.
Aman : OK khushi come,I will tell u about ur salary and from when u have to join office in Delhi branch.
And yaa,do u have any place in ur mind for stay in Delhi.
If not then u will stay in AR quarters allotted for employees,it is near AR only.
Khushi face fell after hearing it.
Aman : what happened khushi,asked worried Aman.
Khushi : she hesitated,actually Aman can u suggest me any orphanage name please.
Aman give her confused look.
So khushi explain actually I m scared to live alone,I m scared of darkness.
Thats why I m asking for orphanages so that I can stay there with kids.

Aman thought for sometime then said umm khushi ,if u don't mind ,I have a place in my mind for ur home.
Really chirped khushi with twinkle in her eyes.
Aman : yaa,u can stay at my out house.
Before khushi object,Aman hurriedly complete,
Look don't take me wrong khushi,I m just saying ,Delhi is not safe for u to stay alone,u can stay in my outhouse,u can pay rent.
Khushi got convinced ,she told I trust u Aman with smile.
Aman felt something in his heart at her trust on him,he thought khushi met him only twice and she is already to trusting him.
Suddenly he felt protectiveness for her,
he promised himself that he will never broke her trust and will always protect her.

Precap : raizada family....

How it it guys,tell ur reviews and do votes.....