part 16

Target : same....
                 400 votes ,5 followers....

Arnav stand in middle of the road admiring her with a beautiful smile on his face ....

As road is isolated so there is no other vehicles .
Suddenly a girl of same age of that angel came running from a gate which reads "angel's home orphanage" and dragged angel inside with her and others children followed them inside .

Arnav was going to follow her inside when he listened abir voice .

Here abir change tyre with the help of other bodyguards and went to inform asr but got shocked seeing car empty .

He look around the surrounding only to get shocked again seeing asr is drenching in rain by standing in middle of road lost in thoughts .

Abir knows how much his boss hate rains then why is asr come outside thought abir confused .

He quickly run to asr and stand near him .
But asr didn't acknowledge his presence because he is lost somewhere .
Abir said ' asr tyre is fixed' bringing asr from thoughts .

Arnav gave one last glance to the closed gate of orphanage then marched towards his car .

He come to his mansion lost in angel's face .
(asr named her angel because he don't know her name)....

Aman came out of room and got shocked seeing asr completely wet .
Arnav left to his room ignoring Aman presence which left him baffled .

Aman asked abir and abir explained Aman about tyre punctured and asr drenching in rain standing outside instead of sitting in car .

Aman got confused by seeing asr behavior as its first time aman has seen asr lost ..
Otherwise asr is always composed person ,he never show his any emotions but today is something different in his mind thought Aman worriedly.

Aman thought to check on arnav at dinner time as he is worried that his brother is in some problem but Arnav didn't come out of his room for dinner .

Next day

Asr is back in mode ..
Arnav send aman to angel's home orphanage to donate his signed check ..
Aman doesn't find anything suspicious because arnav always do charities in many orphanages and also owned many AR orphanages all over the world .

It was 8 pm at night when arnav and Aman are coming from some meeting .
Aman is driving and arnav us in passenger seat and they are discussing business.

Because of yesterday rain many roads are still blocked ,so they are traveling from some isolated road where are many under constructed buildings when suddenly asr started to feel restlessness like he felt seeing his angel .
Arnav ordered aman to stop car and he started to look outside everywhere .

Arnav come out of car started to move towards a old underconstructed building  ,Aman followed him confused .

Asr what happened asked Aman following him .

But arnav stay silent and speedup to reach building fast .
He also don't know why he is feeling uneasy .
Suddenly both hear screams in two female voice .
Both look at each other shocked, then started to run fast towards the voice .
They reach their and got shocked to see 2 mens  are  tried to forcing on 2 girls who are struggling and crying for help .
Arnav marched forward and pushed mens away from girls .
Arnav got little glimpse of one of them girl face which is enough for him to boil in anger because that girl is his angel only .
Arnav ordered aman to stand near girls shielding them and he started to beat those mens black and blue angrily .