part 6

Guys thus is too much...
my silent readers,why are u guys are hell bent on discouraging me .
I spent hours to type a single chapter but u guys can't even give single votes to encourage me.
I m very disappointed .
Now I had decided that from now on I will update only when target of every chapters complete.

Target :120 votes ,4 followers

Khushi : although u r handsome but  u r a lad governor .
Arnav :what the !
Again everybody's eyes popped out in shock by seeing khushi guts to calling 'the great asr ' with names....

Arnav :how dare u call me that....

Khushi :How dare u torture me....
Arnav is taken back by her accusation of torturing her ...
What the ! When I tortured u asked arnav confused .

hawww ,khushi  mouth make perfect ' o ' which arnav found very adorable .

Khushi :u have guts to asking me this question after torturing me .
U made me do work like machine when I m fasting for morning and what u complemented at my hard work hmmm ,just its OK .
Like really .... shouted khushi angrily.
Then she started wailing like baby leaving everybody perplexed with her changed behavior from angry bird to small baby except Aman .
Look at him peoples this man standing in front of me is the great asr.
He made his employees work like machine even they are hungry or sick  wailed khushi like baby .
We employee want justice ......
Then khushi look into arnav eyes and said 'u r khadoos,rude lad governor .
If u r not my boss then till now I will be plucking ur hairs for torturing me, when I m hungry like hell .
Then I must be scratching ur this handsome face with my nails .
But I m forgiving u because u r Aman's brother and my khadoos boss .

Khushi comes back on her seat after venting out her frustration ,she plugged earphone in her ears and closed her eyes tiredly.
Everybody gaping like fish in shock at  khushi audacity of naming arnav in his front of him and also scolding him for torturing her .
They all are waiting for arnav to burst on khushi,all are praying in their mind to save khushi from asr infamous anger.
Aman saw arnav is staring  khushi ,so he immediately jump in front of asr to save his newly made sister  and said I m so sorry on her behalf asr ,please don't punish her.
Actually she is hungry thats why she blabber all this things to u ,she can't stay  hungry  for long time.
Asr nods OK,Aman sigh in relief.
Family also smile happily in relief.

Here arnav is feeling guilty for making khushi do work when she is fasting.
At the same time he is also stunned by khushi's  fiesty attitude .

Arnav pov

He is staring at khushi fondly ,he is amused by her attitude ,sometimes fiesty,sometimes cute,sometimes like a baby ....list goes on .
She is complete package of beauty with brain and full of happiness.
Wherever she go,she spread happiness all around her just like her name .
He look at his family who is laughing freely talking about khushi.
He never saw his family happy like this.
All this happiness in his family only because of  her .
Suddenly Aman jump in front of him blocking his beautiful view of khushi .
He got angry on Aman for distracting him .
He is all ready to shout on Aman but got stopped by Aman apology .
He look confused at Aman ,then Aman apologized on behalf of khushi for talking like this with him .
If anybody tell he is angry on khushi for answering him then it is big no...

He is not at all angry on her ,in fact he liked  khushi feistiness ,her taking stand for herself .
But he nod at Aman like he forgive khushi to maintain his reputation as asr .
If anybody comes to know that about his thoughts about khushi then what will happened to his rude asr reputation.

POV ends....

Arnav : what the !
What the hell I m thinking,this chit of girl trying to break walls that I build around myself all these years.
No this can't happen.
I have to stay away from her .
Dammit....I will not let anyone enter in my life and neither in my thoughts.

Anjali : Chote come ,lets have dinner .
Nani look at khushi who is sleeping peacefully ,she smile lovingly at her and said Aman bitwa aap khushi bitiya  ko jaga dijiye aur unhe cabin mein me jayiye taki wo aaram se soo paye.
Aman : thats not possible nani.
              She loves her sleep very much ,she is little kumbhkaran and if anyone try to wake her unnecessarily then she show them hell .
And I don't want to become her target for torture .

'Torture ' asked nk curiously.
Aman : yes torture,she never forgive  anybody who irritate her .

Everybody had their dinner silently then arnav left to his cabin followed by Aman and akask to do work before sleeping....

After sometimes ...

Arnav saw Aman and akash are sleeping on couch in uncomfortable position .
He make them lie properly in bed and come outside of cabin.
He never get peaceful sleep ,he only sleep for 3 or 4 hours daily but woke up by nightmare.
He work day night to make himself tired ,so that he can sleep peaceful but still he woke up by nightmare .

He come outside and see everybody had already left to their cabin .
Only nk is sleeping here ,then he noticed object of his distraction.

He saw khushi is sleeping peacefully with mouth little open .
He smile adoringly at her and unknowingly he click her picture in his phone .
He sits near khushi and caress her cheek,he thought  ' wow ' so soft .
Khushi smile in sleep ,she  holds arnav hand and placed it under her cheek .
Arnav gasp ,he try to take his hand back but khushi pout irritably and tighten hold on his hand .

Arnav sigh at his failed attempt , unknowingly he is feeling good and homely with khushi.
He sit comfortably there facing khushi .
He started to stare at her face with smile on his face ,unknowingly he slept peacefully by khushi his side .

Thats it .....
Do tell me how is it in comments and don't forget to touch ⭐
👇