part 7

Target :130 votes ,2 followers

Arnav woke up from his peaceful sleep by his mobile which is vibrating in his pocket .
He check his mobile with sleepy eyes and see it is reminder that they are reaching Paris in 45 minutes .
Arnav sigh and rub his eyes to come out of his sleepy state .
He look around himself confused as why he is not in his cabin .
He got shock of his life by seeing scene in front of him.
He is sleeping near khushi,oops sorry ... actually sleeping very near from his comfort zone .
Khushi is sleeping in tykando pose ,she had thrown her leg carelessly over his,her one hand around his neck and other  hand is clutching his coat tightly and her head on his shoulder .
Arnav gasp at their position, he thought how the hell he is in this position.
Yesterday night incident flash in front of his eyes like a movie .
He carefully untangle himself from her hold  before anybody can see them like that .

He saw khushi pouted in her sleep after he pulled himself away from her ,which brought a smile in arnav face .
Not able to resist her cute expression,arnav peck khushi forehead loving ,he let his lips lingered at her forehead for more time .
He thought when was the last time he slept that peaceful without any nightmare.
Its was when his mom was alive,after her death he never got to sleep peaceful,his nights are haunted with nightmare which doesn't let him sleep .
Thats why he works that much to get tired like hell so that he can sleep peacefully.
But after tiring his ass off also he only get maximum 2 or 3  hours sleep .
And today without even tiring himself ,he don't know when he slept as he last remember that he was admiring khushi  before sleep took over him.
He woke up from the  most peaceful sleep of his life ,which never happened in all these years.
He also notice he slept for 5 hours without any nightmare.
He thought only in some hours after meeting khushi ,his life start changing ,His rules started changing which he himself made for him.
He is losing control on his life .
He have to stay away from her,he can't let any girl enter his life and change him.
No I will stay away from her .
But she is not like other girl,she is unique ,innocent ,she is not gold digger like others said asr's  mind .

Arnav :I will test her before deciding anything .

Arnav gets up and move towards his cabin to freshen up  as only half hour left for reaching Paris .
And his family will be coming  out anytime from their respective cabins .

After 15 minutes he come  back after freshen up to see his whole family sitting and chatting while having tea or coffee .
Then automatically his gaze fall on khushi who is happily chatting with his family and at the same time fighting with Aman for waking her up from her peaceful sleep and his family is laughing at them .
He saw khushi closely 'her hairs are messed up which she make in high pony ,there is no trace of makeup on her face .
She is not at all bothered to look presentable to impress his family ,she is simply in herself .
oh....my she looks so cute .

Anjali : good morning chotte .
             Aiye coffee pi lijiye .

Arnav :good morning Di ,he come and sit on one sofa little away from everyone .
Everybody wish arnav good morning except khushi of course .
Arnav wish back everyone ,then narrow his eyes towards khushi but khushi twisted her mouth like a baby and turn her face other side  which arnav found very adorable .
He thought 'how can she always look cute even in her angry avatar.

Arnav notice bonding of khushi with akash and nk ,they are chatting and laughing like they known each other from years ,which erupted jealousy in him.
He is shocked at himself that he is jealous of his own brothers.
But he can't help it ,he is not liking closeness of his brothers with khushi specially nk dreamy look towards khushi .
He come out of his thought by nani voice who is asking something to khushi.

Nani :bitiya aap Paris mein kha rhne wali hai .

Khushi : svi employees k sath Ar hotel mein naniji said khushi smiling.

What .....no ,u r staying with us quickly said Anjali .
Exactly Di ,main v isse yhi samjha rha hu kab se but she is hell stubborn girl I ever met .
She is telling that no she can't take advantage of my friendship .
She don't want to be treated like VIP just because she is my friend and its not look good that a employ  stay at boss's place said Aman irritated with khushi logics .
Nhi khushi ,u r staying with us as my little sister said shyam fondly .

Khushi : I m sorry Bhaiya but please don't force me .
I will not feel comfortable there.
I will always feel guilty by thinking that I take advantage of u and Aman .

Here no one apart from family had even seen asr and I personally met asr because of Aman .
I know there must be very strong reason for asr's secret life .

And I don't want to  break in into asr's secrecy said khushi with sincerity.
Everybody look at khushi with amazement at her maturity for understanding arnav secrecy and his private life .

Everybody come out of daze by arnav voice .
Arnav : Aman  we are reaching in 10 minutes .
U and nk will go with team to settle them in Ar hotel .
Aman and nk nod in yes .

And Aman tell ur friend that she is staying in Ratna paradise with us and its my order ,no arguments said arnav using his asr tone which indicate close of topic .

What !!!screamed khushi ,her mouth make perfect 'o'  ,she glare angrily at arnav but stay silent without any argument.
Aman jump in happiness .
Family smile happily and started to make plans with khushi for sightseeing,shopping etc.....

Plane lands in paris ,team waiting in airport lounge to get glimpse of asr but  asr didn't come out of his jet neither his family.
Only Aman and nk come out and esort them toward limo with labelled AR in bold letter which is parked outside of airport.
Sheetal and lavanya fumed in jealousy by seeing khushi not coming with team to the team which means khushi will stay with asr and his family .......

Precap :rain dance of khushi ,khushi revenge on arnav .

Thats it guys .........
Do tell me how is it in comments and don't forget to touch ⭐
👇