part 9

Guys i am changing khushi surname from hunda to khurana .
Her name is khushi khurana from now on....
I changed her name because i m changing track of story little bit that u will read in further story ....

Target : votes as much u can....

Arnav look at khushi from head to toe ,he  hold khushi hand and pull her towards himself .
Khushi crashed on his chest making her gasp in shock .
Arnav holds her hands and placed it  on his shoulder.
His hands travel to her waist .
Khushi look into his eyes .
Both get lost in each other eyes and started to dance without breaking their eyelock .(imagine Teri meri dance of show )
Slow Rabba ve played on background .

Both are fully wet ,their clothes are stick to their bodies but they didn't care .
They are lost in their world .
Arnav look at khushi lips which is  shivering because of cold .
Desire fill in his eyes ,he just want to taste them .
He look into khushi eyes as if asking permission to move forward .
Khushi close her eyes and clutch hair of arnav in answer .
Thats it ,all control snap out of arnav ,he immediately angle her head and about to capture her lips when Aman shouted khushi ....

Arnav look here and there hearing Aman shout .
Arnav notice he is still standing in same place and khushi is jumping in rain with nk and Aman is shouting at khushi to come inside .
What the ! Did I just daydreaming all this while standing here whispers arnav .
Dammit ,she is making me mad .
I m doing everything out of my character from the time she enter my life .

I should leave to my room or heck I will end up kissing her madly in front of everyone .
I need cold shower thought arnav frustrated .
Never I felt this type of feeling for anyone ,neither I needed cold shower because of a girl .

He come out of room after having shower still lost in  khushi thought when he hear his Di voice calling him to dinning table .
Arnav marched towards dining table and see everybody's are already sitting on their place including khushi who is sitting between Di and Aman .
All are waiting for him .
He sit on his chair and saw khushi eyes widen in surprise,she is looking at him with ' o' face  .
Arnav got confused by her stare ,then it hit him why she is staring him in surprise.
She must be thinking about my red hair .
Arnav smirks at khushi and said Daniel clean my room ,a naughty kid messed my room .
Family look confused at arnav hearing him but arnav gaze is on khushi only who glare him hearing him referring her as naughty kid .

Aman : khushi common start ,u r hungry from yesterday .
Khushi look at dishes and her eyes widen in surprise looking at her favorite dishes .
She squeal in happiness and dig into food like a kid .
Everybody chuckle at her antics ,while arnav hide his smile behind his cup of coffee .