part 10

Thanku so much ShirishaTeddy for this beautiful cover ....

Votes : as much u can .....

Khushi POV

Khushi look at everybody as how they are looking at her fondly not with disgust .
How these people whom I met for yesterday only ,and they are calling me lucky charm not a bad omen like others .

From birth I grown up by getting only disgusting looks and curse from people .
People used to look at me disgust because she is girl and orphan and calls me with names like bad omen .

But these peoples looking at raizadas with teary eyes .
They are looking at me with love and calling me lucky .

POV ends

Khushi eyes got blurry with tears ,her painful past started to haunt her .
Curse of peoples from her past started to echo in her ears .

She felt suffocated with her past memories .
She wipe her tears before anybody see and excuse herself to leave from here.
But Aman caught her hand stopping her from leaving .
All this things didn't  go unnoticed by arnav .
He also also khushi tears .

Arnav's POV

Arnav is noticing every expression of khushi from starting .
He noticed how khushi is teasing his Di jiju with naughty expression but suddenly she became all gloomy .
There is so much pain on her pain and her eyes are also teary .
What the ! What happen to her ,why so much pain  on her face .
Did somebody had hurt her thought arnav getting possessive all of sudden for her .
Dammit ,why I can't stand her tears .
Why her tears is affecting me so much .
POV ends ...

Aman : where r u going khushi , u didn't even had  ur food .
Its lunch time now asked Aman confused with khushi behavior.
Khushi smile fakely and said woh..I m not hungry Aman .
My stomach is full .

Shyam : What , but u didn't even eaten anything ,u only took breakfast with us and u r saying u r full .
What happened Choti ,r u OK asked shyam concerned .

Khushi : hmmm ,I m okay .
I just need some fresh air and she leave hurriedly before anybody question her more .

Raizadas  look  baffled by khushi odd behavior but then they shrugged it off thinking  it is some of khushi crazy antics .
Asr is not satisfied with khushi answer ,he know something is wrong with khushi thats why she left hurriedly .
He had saw pain in her eyes and that is making him restlessness .

Asr with other raizadas men sitting in living room and they are working on their laptop .
But asr gaze again and again goes towards entrance waiting for khushi arrival .
Its more than 4 hours she left 'thought asr getting restlessness' .

Anjali : Aman call khushiji and ask where is she .
Its started getting dark outside said Anjali worriedly .
Anjali is tensed for khushi ,she started to feel attached with khushi in this short span .