Chapter 2 Distress

Samus Aran POV

I was working on a Computer on my ship unit I received a Distress message. It had a voice message, I pressed it and a voice started speaking.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: My name is Samuel Hayden, my research facility is being attacked by demons from Hell and we are in dire need of help. We only have 1 soldier left, send help as soon as possable

I was in shock to hear all of this. I thought that demons were just tall tales and the Doom Slayer or Doom Marine as he was known was just a legend. I was intrigued and wanted to know more and also help with the demon situation. So I set for Mars.

TIME SKIP TO MARS

I was at Mars. I landed my ship and went out to get a look around. My ship exploded as I felt it. I looked back to see a ginormous monster which looked like it had its eyes covered. I was in shock. No one could destroy my ship that easily.

It was heading for me so I aimed my blaster and was ready to attack. I fired a few low level shot, but it did nothing to it. As I was switching to heavier shots, the monster was closing in. I tried jumping back, but before I could I heard some shots and the next thing I know was that the monster was blown into millions of pieces. I looked to where the shot was from and saw a man in green armor. The armor looked more advanced than hers. She concluded that this is the Doom Slayer.

He caught me off guard and tripped me. He pressed his foot on my suit and pointed a shotgun at my head. I raised my hand up to tell him that I am not a threat.

Samus Aran: I'm not a treat, I came here because of a distress call from someone called Dr. Samuel Hayden.

He let go of me and helped me up. I extended my hand and said.

Samus Aran: I am Samus Aran.

He responded by shooting something behind me and then took my hand and shook it.

Samus Aran. A quiet one are ya?

The Doom Slayer: I mostly do not require to talk, as for you, you should leave as fast as possible before you die, get possessed or before your ship is used for an invasion on Earth.

He had a gruff voice, most likely from not using it much.

Samus Aran: I am here to help, Hayden said that I should make sure that you don't destroy any scientific resource and I can take care of myself just fine.

The Doom Slayer: You mean by that Hell knight.

Samus Aran: He caught me off guard and I didn't know what he was.

The Doom Slayer: There is no other option than destroying the argent energy to stop the Argent Tower.

Samus Aran: It doesn't matter, I can't leave this place anyways, that Hell knight as you call it destroyed my ship.

He thought for a minute then took out a chip and gave it to me and said.

The Doom Slayer: Take this it will tell you what these demons are and how to kill them easily, give it back after you done.

I scanned the chip and game it back.

I asked him about what we are going to be doing first.

The Doom Slayer: We need to reroute the satellite to stop the Argent tower, follow me.

I followed him through a door and then he stopped and turned to me.

The Doom Slayer: What kind of ammo does your weapon use, ammo can be a problem sometimes.

Samus Aran: It does not need ammo.

The Doom SlayerInteresting, It's nice to not worry about ammo for a change, now let's move.

So then I started following him and though

Samus Aran's Thought: I can't believe it, I am walking with the legendary doom marine.