Chapter 7 The Meeting

Samus Aran POV

When the Doom Slayer fall, I looked at my minimap to see if I could get dawn there without jumping down. I tried a lot of paths but none of them led down there, so I decided to jump down the hole. As I was nearing the ground, I let my jetpacks lighten my fall.

I saw the Doom Slayer fighting Ridley, my worst enemy. I shot Ridley as he was about to breath fire.

After the Doom slayer got rid of Ridley, I went up to him and asked him if he was alright.

The Doom Slayer: Yeah, I'm fine, thanks.

Samus Aran: No Problem.

The Doom Slayer: We should get a move on.

On our way to Hayden's office, the Doom Slayer found a new gun. It was a big and powerful looking gun.

Samus Aran: What is that?

The Doom Slayer: It's the BFG (Big Fucking Gun). The strongest and most destructive Gun out there.

When we got to Hayden's office there were two panels there. One on each side of the door. We placed our hands on the panels at the same time. It electrified us both and the door opened to reveal a 9 foot tall robot.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: I am Dr.Samuel Hayden. I am sorry for the, Jolt. I had to install a Tether that will pull you back from Hell when it comes to it. I knew that you wouldn't have allowed the installation freely.

Samus Aran: You didn't ask.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: Come in.

We followed him into his office.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: Olivier had planned this from the beginning. She managed this with the help of the table of Hell which we have excavated from Hell. You will find it in her office in the left wing of the Facility. It will show you what you need to stop all of this. It is most likely that you two are going to have to go to Hell to acquire what you need. That's mainly why I installed the Tether. Before you go, take what you need.