Chapter 10 The Tower and Vega's Core

The Doom Slayer POV

So we were then on our way to the Argent Tower.

When we got there, there was some strange hellish thing. I went up to it and prepared the Crucible and stabbed it with it. When I did that it exploded.

The Doom Slayer: Why does everything have to explode?

Samus Aran: Because you touch it.

She said as she chuckled. Then came Hayden's voice.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: Now that is done, you two must go to Hell and kill Olivier Peers to end this whole madness. Go to Vega's core. Its explosion will send you two to Hell to kill her.

Samus Aran: Do we have to destroy his core? He was so nice to us.

The Doom Slayer: I guess so, we have no other choice.

Dr.Samue Hayden: And be careful. The explosion of Vega's core is 175 times hotter than the surface of the sun.

Samus Aran: My suit can't handle that level of heat, maybe 30 times hotter than the surface of the sun, but not 175!

The Doom Slayer: My suit can handle it. Say behind me.

When we arrived at Vega's core, I went up to the panel and pluged a chip in.

Samus Aran: What are you doing?

I didn't answer and pulled the chip out after a few minutes and pressed a button. As Vega's core was about to explode, I went to Samus and sheltered her from the Heat of the Explosion.