Chapter 6 Showdown

The Doom Slayer POV

As we were on our way to Hayden's office, the ground started to rumble and started to crumble. I tried to hold on but was starting to slip.

Samus Aran: Grab my hand!

Samus Shouted as she extended her hand for me to grab. I tried to reach out for her hand but I was too late and I fall.

I fall for a long way until I connected my feet with the ground. I turned around to see an empty room with a big door. It almost seemed like an arena. I placed two and two together and concluded that someone had set the floor to explode.

Suddenly I heard something from the gate like door and out came a big purple dragon.

Ridley: Well, well, well, do you are the legendary Doom Marine. I must say, it is an honor to meet you as it will be to kill you.

The Doom Slayer: Ha, ha, ha, I have faced worse than a talking purple dragon.

Ridley: The name is Ridley if you will.

The Doom Slayer: I prefer big ass dragon if you will.

He chuckled a little and started to charge at me. I stepped to the side and pulled out my Gauss Cannon which I picked up on the way.

As I fired, he ducked and charged again, I took a step back. He swiped at me and hit my suit's chest plate. It didn't even get scratched. We were fighting for a while until I decided to fight him with my fists. I landed punch after punch until he got frustrated and was going to spit fire out of his mouth. Before he could shoot, he got hit on the side of his face by something. He looked to the side and that gave me an opening. I activated berserker and striked so hard that I broke through his scales. He screeched in pain and flew away.

The Doom Slayer: That should take care of him for a while.

When I turned my head I saw Samus.