Chapter 11 Betrayal

Samus Aran POV

When The Doom Slayer sheltered me from the explosion, I slightly blushed at his actions of protecting me from the explosion. After he let go and we turned around to see that dammed place again.

Samus Aran: So we're back in Hell.

The Doom Slayer simply nodded.

Samus Aran: You know your quietness is really getting to me!

He slightly turned to me and said.

The Doom Slayer: To the Demons as well.

And then I realized what he said. Because there is noting scarier than someone taking out their eternal rage in the most calmest way possible.

And with that response he started moving forward, and then I started following him.

We were going through hell until we came to big area with a bloodied Olivier in the middle.

Dr.Olivier Peers: They promised me so much.

Samus Aran's thought: Well, what did you expect from Hell.

Suddenly she got sucked into the ground and reappeared as a huge spider demon.

SKIP FIGHT SCENE

At the end, The Doom Slayer aimed the BFG into the mouth of the spider and its head completed exploded.

Samus Aran's thought: Wow that was gruesome.

Then we got sucked back to Mars and we saw Hayden walking to us.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: You've won - it's over. You stopped the invasion and closed the portal. But it's come at a price - Argent, Vega. This entire oparation. You see. I've watched you work - come to understand your motiveation. You think the only way is to kill them all - leave nothing behind - and you may be right.

Samus Aran: Of course he's right.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: But we can't just shut it all dawn. Without Argent Energy it will be worse. I don't expect you to agree.

Then he suddenly took the Crucible from The Doom Slayer hands.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: But with this, we could continue our work.

Samus Aran: You traitor, you know what will happen! You're just destroy everything!

Dr.Samuel Hayden: I am not the villain in this story. I do what I do because there is no choice. 

System: Re-routing tether coordinates...compleate.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: I can't kill you. But i won't have you standing in our way. 

He then turned the Crucible into a sword.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: Until we see each other again.

And then we got sucked by the Tether. We appeared into Hell with lots of demons.

Samus Aran: That traitor. After all we did, he traps us in Hell with all these demons.

The Doom Slayer: We are not trapped in here with them. They are all trapped in here with me!