vii. "you cant hide the truth, abbie"

PERSONAL
CHAPTER SEVEN : TWITTER+REAL LIFE

abbie 🥰 abbiewinterss
some people really got me questioning my life and i'm n o t here for it

view replies

user08 username8
i think we a l l know who this is about
> abbie 🥰 abbiewinterss
yes, we do. @ chris evans
> noah noahschnapp
you cant hide the truth, aBbIe
> abbie 🥰 abbiewinterss
noah right guys, i forgot to tell y'all.
me and chris got married last month
he's off limits 😔

user28 username28
sabbie sabbie sabbie sabbie sabbie sabbie
> finn finnskata
sabbie sabbie sabbie sabbie sabbie
> abbie 🥰 abbiewinterss
finn gtfo you rat
> sadie sadiesink
finn n o

jaeden jaedenmartell
abbie's too much of a scaredy cat to
admit her feelings, lolz scaredy cat
> abbie 🥰 abbiewinterss
i know someone who was JUST like
that in 2018, think his name was like
jayden or jaidon or smth like that

abbiewinterss has disabled comments!

୭̥⋆*。

SADIE SIGHED, flopping down onto her bed in a huff. she loved the rest of the cast, she did with her whole heart, but at this moment in time, she didn't love them as much as she wanted to. she knew they meant well, but abbie had just gotten out of a relationship and from what sadie knew, she wasn't looking for another. multiple messages came from the groupchat and from the cast separately, but when they realized she wasn't in the mood to speak, they took their hint and dropped all conversations going on, which made sadie feel even worse.

abbie, on the other hand was confused about this whole situation. of course, she barely gotten out of her relationship, but she was now questioning if she even had feelings for thomas in the first place. when abbie first met thomas, she was lonely. all her friends were in relationship while she was by herself. so, she did what anyone would, she started trying to find feelings for him, but what she didn't realise was they weren't feelings.

the comments from the stranger things cast soon made abbie question things. did sadie see her as more than a friend? does she see sadie as more than a friend? did abbie even like boys in the first place? or was it all to fit in.

and that, ladies and gentleman, was when it occurred to abbie. she infact didn't have feelings for boys, except for ross lynch and chris evans, the only exceptions, but had feelings for her own gender. she also did infact, feel sparks when she thought about sadie and sadie did feel sparks when she thought about abbie.

but how would they tell eachother?