xiii. "i think i kinda yknow-"

PERSONAL
CHAPTER THIRTEEN : REAL LIFE+INSTAGRAM

ABBIE GROANED in annoyance, slamming her phone down on her bed. caleb and gaten messaging her about relationships was the last thing she wanted at the moment. the girl got up from her bed, walking downstairs and unlocking her front door. she walked out, closing the door behind her and sitting on the front porch. sierra came out and sat beside her, resting her head on her older sisters shoulder, sensing she was upset. "what's up?" the girl asked, looking at abbie, who sat staring at the sky. "i.. i'm confused." she sighed, a small tremble in her voice. "about what?"

"y'know when you like someone, and you think they like you too, but you don't know how people are going to react about you dating them?" asked abbie, looking at her younger sister. "well, personally i think you should tell them, and who cares how others react, you like sadie, sadie likes you. you guys work." sierra smiled, as abbie smiled. "who said it was about sadie?"

"i just know, sister instinct." the girl grinned, as abbie shook her head. "but seriously, if you like her, tell her. you can't let others control, your relationship. it's your life, isn't it?" sierra answered.

"yeah, you're right.." abbie mumbled, as she got up from her spot. "you have to throw subtle hints about it. sadie will catch onto it." sierra piped up, as abbie rolled her eyes sarcastically.

୭̥⋆*。

1,238,392 likes

1,238,392 likes

abbiewinterz i think i kinda y'know-

view comments

sierrawinterz hint hint
- abbiewinterz s h u t u p
- user03 oH?

user28 what does this mean-

user84 maybe it's about sabbie!!
- user06 OMGOMGOMGOMG

noahschnapp subtle, i like it
- abbiewinterz STOP HARASSING ME

therealcalebmclaughlin well- our convincing worked
- abbiewinterz shush

user27 i love you!!

user04 what is this!!!

milliebobbybrown twitters gona go m e n t a l
- abbiewinterz n O O O

jaedenwesley get on the phone >:(
- abbiewinterz no
- wyattoleff brb coming in through the window now
- abbiewinterz GET OUT OF MY HOUSE