xiv. "my answers yes."

PERSONAL
CHAPTER FOURTEEN : REAL LIFE

ABBIE STARED at the flower boquetes infront of her, her eyes scanning over the vibrant colours that covered a small section of the store. "roses? no, they're nearly dead.. you can't give her dead flowers abbie, she'll think you're joking.. why is there no good flowers here?" the girl huffed, as she mumbled things under her breath as she left the store. she made her way down to the florist, as she entered the store, she was hit by a wave of different flowers smells. she ventured around the store, her eyes looking for something to pop out at her.

then, she found them.

her eyes landed on a vibrant pink bouquet of roses, a small heart placed in the middle of them. she grinned, taking them and heading to the counter to pay, placing them on the counter, she began to dig out her wallet. the lady behind the counter smiled at her, scanning the bouquet. "20 dollars, please." the florist said, as abbie found her purse. holy shit, 20 dollars? for one bouquet? the girl smiled, dropping a 20 dollar bill on the counter and taking the bouquet.

she sped down the road, the perks of her living somewhat near the town was easier for her as she didn't need to drive as much. after 10 minutes of speed walking, the girl arrived back at her home, spotting her sister walking up the driveway with all sorts of sweets and decorations. abbie rushes over, taking one of the bags from her struggling sister and the two walked inside.

"well, i think we have everything we need." grinned sierra, as abbie scanned the table. "i think so, let's get this show on the road, shall we?"

"never say that again. ever." sierra shook her head as abbie laughed, the two brunettes got to work, making a large hamper full of sadie's favourite sweets. of course, it was a struggle when the two girls had very different ideas that they wanted to be put on the hamper, but both girls just left themselves do whatever they wanted to do.

"and.. done!" sierra grinned, placing the last packet of sweets onto the inside of the hamper. the two girls looked at it in awe, proud of the successful arts and craft they'd done in the hour they'd been making it.

୭̥⋆*。

ABBIE STOOD outside sadies house, her nerves taking over her body as she stared at the building infront of her. abbie had text sadie less than thirty seconds ago telling her to come down to the garden so they could talk. of course, sadie thought something bad was after happening, as abbie seemed to put no emotion into the text.

sadie ran down the stairs, unlocking the front door to see abbie standing there, the flowers in one hand while the hamper was being held by both hands. the ginger was speechless, her mouth was open, but nothing would come out.

"so.. uhm." abbie started, fiddling with the bottom of the hamper. "i was w-wondering if you want to.. uhm.." the brunette stuttered, she felt her cheeks getting hotter by the second while sadie just grinned at her. she'd never seen the girl become so awkward around her.

"yes. abbie, my answers yes." the ginger stated, saving the girl from embarrassing herself even more. abbie grinned, placing the basket and the bouquet in the care of sadie, who gave the girl a kiss on the cheek. "thank you, abs.." the girl smiled as abbie just nodded, unable to do anymore than that.

abbie watched as sadie walked back into her house, once she saw the door close she automatically started jumping for joy, she ran down the road grinning.

she was in love. with someone who returned that feeling.