xx. premiere night

PERSONAL
CHAPTER TWENTY : REAL LIFE

ABBIE WATCHED AS people made their way down the carpet, posing infront of each camera to make sure the paparazzi got their best picture of them, each person who strutted down the carpet better than the last, they knew how to do it, they knew how to impress others. while abbie? heh, yeah, she had no clue. she stuck out like a sore thumb, her nerves ganging up on her as sierra tugged at her arm, trying to get her to join her as she began to walk. "abbie!" the girl whisper-shouted, snapping the girl out of her thoughts.

"huh? oh sorry.. i got distracted." abbie mumbled, as sierra lightly dragged her onto the carpet. bright cameras blocked her view as they clicked, the brunette refrained from covering her eyes, wanting to get off the carpet as soon as possible. she smiled lightly, wrapping her arm around sierra while sierra did the same to her.

after numerous minutes of bright flashing lights and people shouting at the two sisters, they finally made their way off the carpet, which allowed abbie to let out a sigh of relief as she brushed her hair behind her ear. sierra gave her a weak smile as she brought her towards the entrance door of the theatre where the premiere was being shown. the two made their way inside, looking around to spot someone who could help them find their seats.

after being guided to their seats, the two girls sat and conversed with the people around them, making small talk. neither of the girls keeping the conversation going as the lights turned off, signalling the premiere would start any minute. both girls turned to eachother before grinning and returning their gaze to the screen.