xi. forgetting about feelings

PERSONAL
CHAPTER ELEVEN : REAL LIFE

SADIE HAD completely given up, it had been nearly an hour since she last heard from gaten and caleb, who at the moment, were attempting to get abbie to give relationships another go and from what gaten told sadie, she wasnt planning on doing it anytime soon. her excuse being she 'didnt want to get her heart broken for a second time.' and sadie couldnt blame her for that, especially after getting out of a relationship where she thought everything was going great.

sadie waited as her legs dangled off the side of her bed. what if abbie didnt even want a relationship with her? what if abbie just saw sadie as a friend and nothing more? was she wasting her time trying to get impress abbie? all these thoughts flew through sadies mind as she stared at the fan that spun in her room, her head moving around with the fan in circles.

sadie got up, rather dizzy from how fast the fan was moving. the ginger slipped on a pair of slippers, opening her bedroom door and making her ways downstairs into the kitchen. the girl sighed at the sight of no one being home as she walked over to the freezer, opening one of the shelves and taking out a tub of ice cream. "chocolate brownie. perfect." she said, as she smiled to herself. sadie closed the freezer and rummaged through the cutlery drawer for a spoon, pulling one out she closed the drawer again and began to make her way into the living room.

the girl plopped down on the couch, kicking her legs up onto the coffee table infront of her and letting out a satisfied sigh. she turned on the television, clicking through the channels to find nothing interesting on. "oh brilliant." she mumbled, her mouth full of the chocolate ice cream. a ping came from her phone as she made her ways onto netflix, deciding to watch a series of unfortunate events as it was the only thing long enough to satisfy her. clicking onto the first episode she grinned to herself, completely unaware of the pings coming from her phone.

୭̥⋆*。

3 EPISODES LATER, sadie awoke from her slumber, her legs thrown across the couch as her left arm hung off, the ginger shook her head as she looked for her phone. finally finding it, she looked at her lock screen, a chuckle coming out lightly.

43 missed calls
69 new messages
27 snaps

sliding open her phone, she opened each message from finn, millie, noah, gaten and caleb, each coming to the conclusion she was dead or asleep. the girl sighed, deciding not to reply as she stood up and slipped her phone into her pocket, placing the lid on the near-empty tub of ice cream she headed back into the kitchen and put everything away. sadie wasn't in the mood for more ' relationship advice ', she simply just wanted to forget about her feelings, as if they were never there.

but deep down she knew, they were sure as hell there.