Chapter 4 Irreversible?

Samus Aran POV

I woke up and realized that I had rested my head on the Slayers shoulder.

The Doom Slayer: Rise and shine sleeping beauty. How are you feeling now?

Samus Aran: I am fine, thanks for asking.

I blushed a little as I said that because of him asking how I was, what he said and of me resting on his shoulder. He gave me a hand and told me

The Doom Slayer: Ok let's get a move on the filters shouldn't be far from here, Vaga installed a mini map in our suits.

I took his hand and we started to move on. We found a Gore Nest and you can guess what happened. We destroyed three gore nests. We walked into a secret room to find that Doom Slayer found a new gun to play with. After that we destroyed another Gore nest and then we finally made it to one of the filters. Hayden started to talk.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: The filters make Argent energy usable, you must remove each one carefully.

As he said that, the Doom Slayer raised his foot and broke the filters. We could hear the system.

System: Energy contamination detected.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: You do not have to destroy them.

We went to another room and destroyed another filter then we arrived at another filter. As the Doom Slayer was about to break it, Hayden said.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: You need to stop, the argent energy is unusable without the filters!

I just stood there as the Slayer broke the Filter. We went to another filter, but this one was bigger, as the Slayer raised his fist to strike, Hayden said.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: If you want to get rid argent energy then you need only to destroy this last filter and the last source of argent energy in the known universe will be destroyed!

And with that the Slayer punched the filter and removed some kind of pipe, then something exploded.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: You have no Idea what you have done.

Then Vega started to talk.

Vaga: I have detected Dr,Olivier Peers life signature, She has some kind of argent energy accumulator which I can detect. She is trying to open a gate to hell manually.

Samus Aran: So she is responsible for this.

And the Doom Slayer just nodded.

Then Hayden started to talk again.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: She is heading for the argent Tower, you must stop her before it is too late, if she succeeds, there will be no way to close the portal.

And with that we left to head for the Argent tower. As we were almost at the tower, we saw Olivie through a glass door. We told Vaga to open the door but he said

Vaga: Dr.Olivier is blocking the doors, I cannot open it.

And when she left we were on the pursuit. When we got there we saw as she activated the Argent accumulator and jumped into the Argent Tower. Then it exploded. We watched as the portal opened, then we could hear Hayden speaking.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: She has opened it, there is only one way left to finish this.

Samus Aran: But you said that we wouldn't be able to reverse this?

Dr.Samuel Hayden: Come to my Office and I will tell give you what you need to stop this.