❤Complications❤

Chapter - 16

Complications

Some things just couldn't be protected from storms. Some things simply needed to be broken off…

Once old things were broken off,amazingly beautiful things could grow in their place.

She was a fighter and she would have gone and fought with him the very next morning he returned. She would have asked him the reason behind his indifference the night before. Was it her or was it the kiss? Was it both? Should she have acted or reacted differently? She wanted to know some answers from him, especially if he meant the kiss and if he didn't , hadn't he felt something special? A connection maybe.

But the very next morning she was sleeplessly tired and lost more of her energy spending all morning vomiting out. An ache in her head didn't help at all.

And then her whole world had shaken as she realized what an absence of period could indicate and she had spent the afternoon in the doctor’s clinic. She didn't know how was this possible! The irregularities in her cycle were noticeable but she had no such symptoms that should make her worried. She had no hunch from the inside of what was coming.

The news had scared her initially. She was alone and she had nobody by her side.

She was pregnant.

Result of a careless night with Sameer. The news alone brought back so many memories and she couldn't help but keep crying. It hurt to remember how much she trusted Sameer and how she thought they’d be a happy family someday. That day never came.

And then she met Dhruv and realized her heart moving towards him and she thought someday it would happen that he’d like her back and that day came crashing down on her like lightning, evoking new currents into her whole body.

What was she thinking! Kissing Dhruv again was a severe mistake. The first time around she loved him but thought he saw Jessica in her and not as Naina herself. She was shattered with rejection and then after all that mentally unstable helplessness of getting pregnant and hearing lectures from her mother had already driven her emotionally insane. As if that wasn't enough Dhruv chose to kiss her again and say wonderful things to her and she should be happy. But she was carrying another man’s child now and Dhruv deserved a good life, she didn't know how was he going to react. He had no idea about her past relationship whereas she knew everything there was to know about him. If that kiss didn't happen that night she would have told him about Sameer. Even today she would have, but now that he had kissed her and now that she knew he felt something for her she was left devastated. It would have easily been one of the most amazing mornings of her life but with a new life inside her, she didn't quite know.

Initially she was so scared and alone, totally freaked out by an unplanned pregnancy. But her sister and mother were with her in this and she could never imagine not having the baby, even though it was Sameer’s. Unknowingly she had been carrying it for quite a while and now it was a part of her.

Women were blessed by God to be able to give birth to something so beautiful as a new life. Her mother had encouraged her to go with it and they’d together figure it all out. The idea of going through all that phase, both tempted her and made her anxious. She should have known or felt something in her body right? So why was she so unaware of her own situation. She had other purposes and distractions and never in her reckless dreams could she imagine making something so beautiful with Sameer after what he’d done to her. But turned out they had already planted the seed and somehow she didn't even realize this.