❤Epilogue- It's happened❤

Epilogue

It's happened!

Your fingers entwined
slowly with mine,
and suddenly,
Life made sense.

It had been a month and Naina was surprised to see Dhruv's fitness channel doing so good. Of course the revenues didn't start as of yet but the love he was getting was maddening over the internet. She was pleased to know that more and more people were now aware of maintaining their physical and mental health both and were ready to search for workout routines to follow.

Dhruv was getting a lot of female attention as well and she was happy inside that he belonged to her now, though he hadn't yet said anything about marrying her. But she couldn't help a slight tinge of jealousy that would seep into her system when she'd read comments under his video. Woman were bound to comment such things, after all Dhruv had a strikingly handsome personality and managed to look hot even when his body was covered in sweat while lifting weights.

He'd been busy too with all the shooting he did in the gym and in the night he was editing his videos himself so it took a lot of his time and she was also being patient with it all because she understood it will take his time and efforts both.

She'd mostly sit at home and watch his videos, getting lost in the appeal that he threw at his audience. But she wasn't one of those drooling female audience. She was his girlfriend who'd felt those abs under her fingers at some point, she knew how hot his kisses were and what was it like to run her hands in his hair and rest of the body.

Shutting her eyes she tried not to have those thoughts right now when he wasn't around.

But he was around. She just wasn't aware of him watching her from the doorframe.

She gulped when she finally saw him staring at her and her breathing escalated out of control. Something dark flickered in his eyes as he continued to hold hers. Continued to probe as he advanced towards her.

Her fingers shook as she closed the laptop and tried to sound normal when she asked him, "You didn't go to the gym today?"

He cleared his throat and then a knowing smirk replaced his gentle smile,as if he knew what she had been upto. Her face flushed with a pregnant glow on her face and all he wanted in that moment was to close the door of her room and have his way with her. But he had to keep the decency in front of Miz. Shroff and Simran and suppress his caveman tactics.

"It's raining heavily outside. I don't think I can go shoot at Gym today." His eyebrows knitted in confusion as he sat on her bed.

Dhruv had been really woking hard from the past month. From morning to almost all day he was in the gym working with his clients and then he'd ride back home to check on Naina if she was doing okay and in the evening he'd again go to the gym and shoot for his videos, come back home to eat dinner with them and would retire to his own flat and edit through the night. She had seen him putting efforts and he was also benefiting from it all. So many of his new clients have come from his channel and they still needed to be patient and consistent with the whole YouTube thing so it was important for him to work.

"You can shoot at home tonight. At your place." She suggested, placing her hand on his shoulder tentatively.

"You think? I'll have to move some furniture to make space."

She could see him thinking and then smiled. He was sport for it. "You know I was curious to be on shoots to see you working out. I can help you shoot tonight." She arched her eyebrows at him, "what do you say?"