Please nooo!!

"Luis whatever you are going to do think about it first" at this point I was begging him. As much as I hate him I don't want him to do anything. "All you have to do is agree on the bathroom baby" "I can't." I said. "Well ok then I guess you wouldn't mind me going through your room would you?" This is not going to end well. "Please nooooo! I will do anything just don't do that!" I will to explode if he goes through my stuff! "All you gotta do is say yes and I won't touch anything..." I don't want to share a bathroom with him. "I really don't want to can't you just share with Jamie!" "I could but your bathroom is way bigger than his so no can do princess but what I will do is look through some of this stuff of yours" "nooo stop!!! I agree ok now unlock my door!" "Great choice" he opens the door. But he had no shirt on and one of my bra's. I look at him in disbelief. "buuut there is one tiny problem..." "I need help getting this off." He said in a pleading voice while looking down at me. I start laughing and take a picture. "This is my new home screen!" I say while laughing . I try running away but he grabs me and pulls me in my room with him. "You gotta help me get this off" I look at him still laughing at him. "Karma is a pain isn't it maybe next time you won't go through my stuff" I said while leaning on my dresser. "Please!" He pleaded. "Fine,Turn around" he did as I told him and tried to unclip it but it was stuck. I started giggling "what is going on why isn't it off and why are you laughing?" "I-it's s-stuck" I said between laughs. He looked at me wide eyed "please just get it off!" He was starting to look worried. "I guess it's stuck on there forever" I said in a sarcastic voice "NOOOOO!" He cried "I was just joking calm down you baby" he looked slightly relieved. "I guess I will have to cut it" I wasn't very happy about it but you gotta do what you gotta do. "Hand me those scissors" he quickly handed them to me and I sniped it off. Then I slapped him in the head "oww what was that for?"he asked "For making me cut a perfectly good bra" then I did it again "what was that for" he asked rubbing the side of his head "that one was for the fun of it" I laughed. He tackled me on my bed and started tickling me to death...well not literally but you get it. "JAMIE,EMMA HELP ME!!" I yelled laughing. They came running in. "What happened!" Jamie said out of breath while Emma was catching hers. "Jeez you gave us a heart attack" Emma said. But I couldn't talk because I was still being tickled. I rolled off the bed and stud up to jump on him. I started tickling him he laughed and picked me up then sat me down next to him. Jamie and Emma were just smiling at us. "Put a shirt on dude" Jamie said to Luis before walking away with Emma. "Hey we're are you two going?" I asked them "watching a scary movie you two can join if you want" Emma said winking at me. "Sure we will be down in a minute" Luis said. I opened my mouth to say something but Emma was gone. "I hate scary movies!" I said while looking at Luis. "Don't worry baby I will protect you" "stop calling me that" I said looking him in the eyes. "You know you like it" he said smirking and walking out with me following behind.......

(Another trash chapter lol but I tryed🤡)