Cant stop

Y/n POV:
So far it's going good but there is a guy that keeps eyeing me every now and then. He looks about Luis's age but definitely taller and more buff. Luis caught him staring and tripped him, everyone even their coach laughed. But that's nothing compared to what Luis did, I guess he is a bit clumsy because he doesn't really know how to stop and he ran into the glass and let me say I wish I got that on video.

Luis POV :
"Dude were did you find a chick like that?" Dean whispered "shut up I already said off limits" I don't need him doing this right now she finally forgave me and he is going to get in the way of it.

Y/n POV:
Luis's teammates left and now I'm just waiting on him. "Ready" I guess I zoned out because it scared me for a second "yeah let's go" I started walking away "no not home let's go on the ice" he smiled "oh no no I'm good I can't ice skate" I walked away again "oh no you don't come on it will be fun and I will be right next to you the whole time" he proceeded to drag me closer and closer to the rink. "I don't even have skates" "just use your shoes it won't make a difference" now I don't have an excuse to get out of this one. "Ok so you are going to step on the ice slowly but hold my hand for support" he instructed "I don't think I can do this maybe this is a bad idea" I honestly might die no joke "no you are doing great now slowly start pushing your feet" I did as he said and slipped dragging him down making him land on top of me "Luis..." I gasped because he was basically squishing me to death "yeah?" "I...can't...breathe..." I tapped his arm trying to push him off "oh shit sorry" he rolled over as I took in as much air as I could "let's try that again?" He asked "sure but this time don't crush me please" he chuckled and helped me up.

"I think I got it now" I said letting go of Luis's hand instantly missing the warmth of it "ok if you say so." I started to push off on my own zooming down the rink. "OK LUIS HOW DO I STOP!?" I yelled as I was going to fast for my comfort. "TURN YOUR FOOT!" He shouted but it was too late I was rammed into the side of the wall...ouch this was going to hurt later.

TBC..........🙏
(I am soooo sorry for being late and for the short chapter but I want to thank you all for almost 2.0k 🥳)
Don't forget to vote❤️
Love ya-e.k