Thank you luis

At first it surprised me but i was too mesmerized and I was only focused on the fireworks. "Do you like them?" Luis said pulling me out of my mesmerized state. "I love them thank you" I gave a soft smile to him. "No problem I just wanted to do something for you.....I wanted you happy" he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I am happy, very happy" I lean in holding one side of his face giving a soft kiss on his cheek (hahahahahha did you really think I was going to do it hehe nope but just wait😆) I could feel my face go slightly red. I looked over at Luis and he had a big smile on his face .

The carnival had closed and we were headed back home. "I had a lot of fun today and I just wanted you to know that so thank you" I said turning to face him "really it was no problem I just wanted to see you smile" he said making me blush "well I did...a lot and it was because of you" I could tell he was smiling as I turned in my seat facing his the window drifting off to sleep.

*Luis POV*
This girl is going to be the death of me she is changing me in ways I never new I could change. When she kissed my cheek I could feel my face on fire. I don't do relationships I usually just get what I want and leave and the girls that I do sleep with don't mean half as much as y/n does but I couldn't just use her she means too much to me now I can't break the bond that we had grown over time. I look over to see y/n sleeping how did I get so lucky too even know someone like her I can be an ass sometimes but that's beside the point. I just can't get her off my mind.

I pulled in the driveway turning off my car "y/n were home" I softly shake her but she didn't budge so I went to her side of the car and picked her up and she instantly rapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso and oh man did this feel nice. I lock my car walking in the house Jamie and Emma must be asleep it's already 12:43. I walk y/n up to her room which is no problem because her room was the first one up the steps. I got to her room and suddenly she starts laughing "what?" I'm confused as she hops down laughing "did you really think I was asleep?" She said between laughs "oh you little Butthole you just wanted me to carry you didn't you?" I chuckled but I gotta admit that was a good trick. "You were the one who fell for it" she walked to her bathroom to brush her teeth. "Hey can you get me some clothes to sleep in please" I node walking to her closet taking out some shorts I run to Jamie's room and grab some clothes for me and a shirt of mine for her.
"Here you go princess" I hand her the clothes "really Luis I think I wore these shorts in 2nd grade" "well they should fit just right and I'm expecting the shirt back too" I pointed to the shirt in her hand "nope" she quickly shut the door. "Good because it looks better on you anyways" I said only loud enough for me to hear.
I got changed and laid in her bed waiting for her to get done.
She walked out in the clothes I gave her and not going to lie she looked really good in my clothes the shirt was like a dress on her so you couldn't see the shorts "don't say a word or I will make you sleep on the couch" I put my hands up surrendering. She crawled under the blankets I pulled he closer to me and she hugged my torso letting me put my arm around her and just like that we fell asleep

TBC......😌

(I am so happy I have people like you guys to support me thank you for over 1.62k 🥳🥳) also don't forget to vote love ya- e.k💗❤️💗❤️