Practice

Y/n POV

I'm woken up by something wet on my neck. I look over to see Luis DROOLING on MY neck! "EwWwW.....Luis your drooling on meeee!!" I whisper shouted. He just mumbled and went back to sleep, so I pushed him off and ran to the bathroom. "HeY wErE'd YoU gO?!" LuIs shouted in a raspy voice.

"You drooled on me and I wanted to get it off" I walked back to my bed and laid back down next to him "well if you asked I would have gotten it off for you" he pulled me back in putting his head back in the nook of my neck, "I have hockey practice later today and I want you to come." What he said

"Ok what time?", "uhhh 2pm to like 4pm I think" he said as his voice getting quieter as he was falling back to asleep. I hummed in response and we fell asleep once again.

Luis POV

I had to wake up earlier than usual because I have practice but I'm looking forward to y/n coming today I wanna show her what I can do...well if I can do it.
I eventually got ready and went to wake y/n up
"Y/n wake up we gotta leave soon" I whispered in her ear and she just pushed me away...I don't blame her I wouldn't want to wake up either. I pick her up and set her down on her feet but she just hugged my torso and slept again. Geez she must be tired. "Y/n wake uuuuppppp!" I shook her until she responded "ok I'm up stop shaking me" she let go and instantly fell. I laughed but then I helped her up.

Y/n POV

He woke me up at 12pm?! That's probably the earliest I have all summer no joke. I have to get ready but what does someone wear to watch someone practice hockey? I decided on a pair of leggings and a random shirt. For shoes I just wore my converse.

I walk downstairs we're Luis was "nope,nope,nope you can't wear that let me give you something" he said dragging me back to my room...and he left to go get something. Idk what was wrong with what I had on but he didn't like it I guess but ok?

"Here you go this is what I want you to wear" he pulled out a jersey that looked just like his "don't you need that what if you need an extra while your practicing?" I rambled "I won't I promise just wear it we can leave when your done" before I could say anything else he closed my door.

We were at the spot were Luis had to practice, now that I'm here I'm kinda nervous. "Alright ima tell coach your here and you can sit on the bench to watch. I nod and follow him in he walked me to we're I was going to sit.

Luis POV

I walked over to we're my team was "coach I have someone here to watch if you don't mind" I told him "ooooh" everyone said "shush it" I waved my hands "who is it a boy or girl" Connie asked "a girl" I replayed quietly "ayyy Mendoza gots a girl" Dean shouted making everyone laugh. "She's not my girlfriend just a friend" I pointed at him "oh is she single?" Dean asked "and she's OFF limits and that goes for everyone" I wanted to be more than friends with her but I need to gain more trust from her and the last thing I need is for dean to make a move before I do.

To be continued........😉

(I'm late I know and I'm sorry but I don't think this one is that bad tbh hope you like it and thank you soooooooo much for over 1.7k like I can't believe it anyway love ya.✌️)
Don't forget to vote❤️