Beautiful

Me and Luis we're walking until we came upon a small bridge that had a great view of the sunset *pic at top* "wow..." I stoped in my tracks just to admire the sun going down. "It's...beautiful" Luis said I just nodded. I felt a pair of eyes looking at me so I turned my head to see Luis was staring at me. "What?" I asked chuckling slightly. "Nothing..uhh..lets umm...go" he said looking away quickly and started walking.

It's been like 15 minutes and I think we are lost. "Luis do you even know we're we are at?" I asked. "Yes..well no but I got this." He said in an assuring voice. "Can't we just call an Uber or something?" I was getting tired and my feet hurt. "No service" he said holding his phone showing me. "Uhhhgggg"
"Stop being a baby" I just rolled my eyes and kept walking.

It is now dark and I was hearing noises. "Did you hear that it might be a wolf or a fox or a-" I was cut off "don't worry I'm here with you so you are fine" he said smirking "mY HeRo" I said in a high pitch voice. He started laughing  until we both heard a screech and both started running. But came to a sudden stop when we realized we were in our neighborhood again. "Wha- how?... never mind let's just get back to your house and get revenge" he said smiling. But that was the first time I had seen him smile without a smirk or a comment and that made me smile at him "what are you smiling at?" He said while walking. "Nothing Benny let's just go" now I was the one smirking. "When we get back to your house I'm going to find out who the heck Benny is." He said raising his eyebrows. I just shook my head "ok whatever you want" I said holding my hands up.

We got to my house and we had a plan on what we were going to do as revenge. It was about 11:30 at night so they had probably fell asleep. We tiptoed in my house so that we wouldn't wake them up. We each grabbed a sharpie and drew on there faces some things bad but some just funny but either way they were going to get mad at us. "I'm going to take a shower and you can take one in Jamie's bathroom but after that I'm going to head to bed" I whispered to Luis he just nodded and headed to Jamie's bathroom and I went to mine.

I was almost done in the shower when I heard a knock on the door. "Yes!" I said loud enough for the person to hear "do you have a hairbrush?" It's Luis I thought. "Yes just hold on I'm almost done" I said "ok" he responded.
I got out of the shower and got dressed, brushed my teeth and grabbed a hairbrush for Luis but as soon as I walked out I saw he had fell asleep...in my bed. I put the brush back and was about to walk out the door "wait don't go,come sleep with me" I turned around "are you sure I can sleep on the couch?" I said "I'm not going to kick you out if your own room now come here" he said with a low voice. "Ok..." I laid down next to him with my back facing him. He suddenly pulled me in his chest and wrapped his big arms around my waist and we both fell asleep like that.

(Thank you so much for over 100 reads!!!❤️❤️)