LUIS!!

I was still riding on Luis's back when I thought up a plan. "Luis can I Bury you in the sand?" He stopped moving "what? No I don't trust you" "please I will do anything!" I pleaded "anything?" He asked "yes! Will you do it?" "Ok but only if you get buried next to me at the same time" he said smirking. To be honest I didn't think this through but I mean he still gets buried...but so do I. "Hold on tight" Luis said as he started to swim to the shallow water. Once I could touch I got off his back and walked to we're Emma and Jamie were. Luis was right behind me and asked if they would bury us. Emma and Jamie looked at each other and smiled as if they were thinking the same thing as one another. "Sure!" They said in unison. "I'm going to regret this." I said walking to a spot we're we were going to get buried. "We should just combine the hole we're you are getting buried" Emma said winking at me. "Umm are you sure that is safe what if he pees and it gets on me or-" I was cut of by Luis "I won't pee on you now come on" Emma and Jamie buried us in the sand *pic at the top but they are buried deeper* and started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked clearly confused. But they just started walking away. "We're are you going!?" But they kept walking.

"LUIS SOMETHING JUST TUCHED MY LEG!" Emma and Jamie have been gone for a solid minute now and I'm getting scared. "That was my leg" he replied calmly. "Oh..." I said embarrassed now. "Why did I let you talk me into this?" He asked "me?! It's- it's-...I got nothing." He just chuckled.

It's been a while since Emma and Jamie left and I'm getting tired. "I'm sorry sorry SIKE by the way you've been uninvited-" I was singing copycat by Billie eilish but was rudely interrupted by Luis "what are you doing?" "Singing what about you?" I asked "well, I'm buried in sand and next to me is a girl who can't sing" he said looking at me smiling. "I. Am. Offended. And it's not like you could do any better." I said rolling my eyes. He didn't respond so I closed my eyes as they were getting heavy.
"Psssst y/n wake up" I was woken up by water splashing on my face I look around to see Luis out of the hole and with a bucket in his hand "how did you get out!?" I was mad confused by now and just wanted to go home because it was getting darker. Luis got me out and got our clothing on and picked up the stuff that was remaining. I guess Emma and Jamie took their stuff and left, those Butthole's. "Well I guess we are walking home." I sighed "at least we're not alone" he said trying to lighten the mood. This is going to be a long walk home I thought to myself.

To be continued....

(This is short🙃)