Ahhhh!

Luis walks downstairs with me behind him. Emma and Jamie are sitting on the love seat so I have to sit next to Luis. I look at Emma and she is already looking at me smirking. I look at her whith her a 'seriously' look and took a seat next to Luis.

We decided to watch Insidious. When I say this movie is scary I mean it. "JESUS LORD HAVE MERCY!" A jump scare popped up and made me jump. I grab Luis unintentionally "Don't worry baby I got you." Luis said slyly. At this point I wasn't even going to give him the satisfaction of me getting mad at him.

Throughout the whole movie I was the only one getting scared but this movie was intense. "DONT DO THAT! Women are you crazy!" Luis just laughs at me. "What's so funny tough guy." I asked still have my eyes glued on the screen. "You get scared too easily." He chuckled. I just sat there ignoring his comment.

I got up to get a glass of water and asked if anyone needed anything . Emma decided to take a brake from the movie and came with me both of us still scared of what's in the dark. I quickly fill a cup with water and Emma got what she needed and we started to walk back until We heard a noise... "guys that isn't funny!" I yell but got no response. "Guys?!?" Emma said. I was getting scared now. "Y/n....." someone said in a creepy voice. "GUYS STOP THIS ISNT FUNNY!" I was beyond scared at this point. "I see you Emma..." someone said again. I dropped the glass and Emma grabbed me and we ran to my bedroom but something grabbed me "AHHHH PLEAS DONT KILL ME!!" I was on the verge of crying. "Calm down princess it was just a prank" Luis said one hand on my waist and one on my wrist. Jamie was laughing but Emma looked scared. "You should have seen your face!" Jamie said laughing at me while his arm was over Emma's shoulder. "You butthole I could've had a heart attack!" I said smacking Luis's chest. "Oww ok ok I'm sorry." He said surrendering. "Good now Jamie say sorry to Emma" I gave him a stern look. "I'm sorry " he said sarcastically

We are back on the couches finishing the movie. I was pretty tired so I unknowingly leaned on Luis as a pillow. My eyelids got heavier and heavier until I was fully asleep.

The next morning I was woken up by a camera sound. I open my eyes and see that I'm laying on Luis snuggling him. I start to turn red from embarrassment. I look to see Emma taking a picture of us and get more embarrassed. "Stoooop." I say while covering my face with my hands. She just walks away to the kitchen looking at the picture she had taken. *photo at the top*
Luis wakes up "mornin baby" he says with a raspy voice. "Morning Benny" I say while laughing I can hear Emma laughing from the kitchen. "Who is Benny?" He asked confused. "You will find out sooner or later" I said leaving him on the couch and walking to the kitchen joining Emma. "We're is Jamie?" I asked. "Oh he is taking a shower he will be down in a few" she said answering my question. "Ok you want pancakes?" She smiled and nodded.....but little did I know it was going to be a whole lot harder than we thought .

(Another chapter hope you guys liked it❤️😂)