Chapter three: "My bae"

Lee and Molly sat on either side of me and the rest were either in front or behind.

I took out my book and began to take my notes, "ouu she's doing work," everyone giggled.

"I always do my work what's different today?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well Dari, today we heard your living with a hot teacher."

"Darien's group please be quiet," Harmony said harshly. I shuddered at the sound of her voice raise.

"Ok students, today well be doing poems, normal standard poems. I hope you have your laptops because we have research." She smiled at me.

"Number one! What is a poem..." Everyone began to write down the questions she was giving.

I began to stare at her, totally ignoring  the questions we were getting, then Rosie slipped me a note.

Rosie is the quiet psycho in the group, she's beautiful. Short bleach blond hair with pink tips and a tiny figure. She has shocking green eyes, soft full lips and overall soft features.

I read her little note: what are you thinking about buddy? How your gonna make Ms. Evans demolish you. Oh god you must be so wet Dari o.o, look at her breast bro and that firm ass god damn. I know your a bottom but ouu, I know you wanna make her scream you name.

I chuckled lightly and then the note was snatched from my hand. I widened my eyes and gulped.

"Thank you." I looked up to see Harmony, I was really fucked now.

"Should I read your little note to the class Ms. Heith" she threatened, although it would be more of a threat to her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, its for the breasts, I mean best." All my peers laughed.

She went to her desk and opened the note. I focused on her and she caught my gaze, "focus on your work Ms. Heith!"

I shivered and started to write down my work. I looked back up to see her, she blushed deeply before her face became pale.

"Ehem," she cleared her throat and anxiety jolted through my body.

"Ms Heith,you have a detention after school, one hour and bring your work."

I sighed and Rosie apologized, "let me take the blame Dari it's my fault," I shook my head no and finished my work.

Soon the class bell rung and before I could leave she stopped me. She held up the note and I felt rage radiate from her body.

"I don't want anymore of this in my class, it's no appropriate and if your friends keep it up I will suspend all of them."

"But not me?" I said softly.

"Huh?" She put the note in her desk draw.

"You won't suspended me, why is that, I'm the leader of the group aren't I?"

"Just go to your next class or your gonna be late." I came close to her.

"Enjoy your day Harmony," she shuddered and bit her lip.

"At school it's Ms. Evans." I rolled my eyes playfully and walked off.

My next session was gym, which I hadn't packed clothes for, so yeah I was fucked.

I went to class and saw Lia, how could I forget we had this class together.

"Your not wearing your clothes?" Lia questioned.

"I forgot to bring them." She rolled her eyes.

"You do know we have a practical today right.......come with me I have an extra set,"

She gave me her Nike shorts and a plain white shirt. If you thought they'd be oversized you'd be wrong they fit quite well.

She stood over me since she was 6ft and I was like 5'8.

I blushed and looked down as her gaze settled on me. She tilted my head up but before we could kiss some teachers entered the locker room.

It was Ms. Evans, and Mr. Brown the principal, they were showing some new staff around. I quickly moved away from Lia and my whole face was red.

Lia grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the gym room.

Our teacher Mr. Harold , "I'm not gonna try and make this sound easy at delicate, today we'll be climbing ropes, I don't know why but its in the curricula, the aim is to climb to the top and ring the bell in as little time as possible, now pair up and get it done." He blew his whistle.

Lia and I paired up, she was great, I on the other hand, not so much.

Every time I was about to ring the bell I would fall, there were soft mats but Lia would catch me.

I fell into her arms again, "for fucks sake, I'll never get this right." I laughed into the crook of her neck.

She put me down and smiled, "you have one last try before the bell  goes, this is your grade,"

I tried again and this time I really focused. I went fast and I actually hit the bell, wow.

She kissed my forehead when I came down, "how are you a cheerleader, and don't know how to climb a rope?"

"Its cheer captain and I know how to climb I just like falling into your arms," she laughed and we went back to the locker room.

"You wanna take a shower with me?" I laughed and kissed her lips.

"Maybe a next time," she smiled, "your mellow today, but I like it when your wreak less."

I punched her arm and had a quick shower in the well.. School showers and got dressed.

"Um...Lia when do you wanna talk?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Maybe some random time, and hey... There's a party on Friday you should come."

"If you pick me up," she peeked out the shower, "alright I'll get you at 9pm and tomorrow let's have coffee maybe we'll talk then."

I went to lunch after that and gossiped with them before we went back to classes

Hey I hoped you enjoyed please vote and comment.

I don't know if you know but writing a book is like reading one but more work. I personally love writing.❤❤❤

Bye guys hopefully a new chapter tmr