Chapter Fifteen: "Transfer?"

Yesterday Harmony told me she was falling for me, we kissed, then we kissed again.

We went home when the detention was over and almost had sex, almost.
She said that I was underaged and didn't want to make things uncomfortable.

Which I tried telling her it was cool but she said after my birthday, now I'm so excited for next week.

"Harmony?" I whisper, I untangle her body from mine, she's so angelic when she's sleeping.

I leave her room and run downstairs, I'm currently wearing a blue oversized T-shirt she gave me.

I thought it would be cute to wear something of hers and it made me feel better. I start making some breakfast, waffles and sausage with her favorite, coffee.

That woman drinks coffee like it's life (it is tho, no cap)

"What are you doing?" She sits around that island, I hand her a plate.

"Made you breakfast." She narrows her eyes at me, "oh here."

I hand her a cup of coffee and she laughs, "you know me so well," I laugh shyly.

I grab a plate and sit next to her, "how's your morning?"

"Well seeing as I came down and saw a beautiful girl is a huge shirt tipping to get something from the cupboard, revealing her black lace panties ....I'd say my morning is pretty great."

"You saw my panties?!" I blush deep and she laughs.

"Would I lie...and thank you so much for breakfast." She holds out her hand and I see my pill.

I place a kiss on her lips and take the pill with a cup of water. Then I take the plates to the sink and wash them.

"Your birthday is next week, Wednesday right?" I nod and she grunts, "had to be a school day huh.

I smile, " you had something in mind," I ask.

She shrugs, "it depends." I narrow my eyes at her.

"Whatever I'm gonna get ready,"

"Be back here in thirty minutes," I leave and go to my room.

***

"How do you feel today?" I look over at her as she focuses on the road.

"I uh, feel better than yesterday, thanks to you." She laughs.

"I'm happy you feel better, and it's not thanks to me you're stronger than you think." She says

"What were you thinking of doing to me when I'm legal as you put it." I see her bite her lip.

She chuckles darkly, "something that will blow your mind." Her hand rests on my thigh.

"Show me," she blushes and I bite my lip and her hand makes it's way up my thigh.

I'm glad I chose to wear a flared skirt, she goes slowly and I smile, tease.

She begins to massage me through my underwear. I mean and grip the seat, "uhhh."

"Mh-mh H-harmony," she goes faster and I want more I want her to take me.

"Yes hh," she smiles darkly and I can't her but feel myself get drenched at this.

"Harmony, please, I can't wait." She laughs and pulls away.

"Are you serious?" I say a bit upset.

"Of course I am Darien." We pull up at school and I get out.

"I promise if you wait you won't be let down ok." I roll my eyes and slip her the finger playfully.

"Only one, that's a bit sad," I blush and walk into the school.

I rub my eyes no believing them for a bit. I walk over to Lia and her group, with a new addition.

"Tess?" She smirks, "what are you doing at our school?"

Lia laughs, "Tessa transferred, today's her first day."

"Wow, uh." I smile super wide, "I'm sure you'll love it here Tess."

She laughs, "I'm sure I will." Lia punches Tessa and pulls me to her side.

"I heard you got in trouble yesterday," that's right Lia was out at a football match, lucky.

"I got sort of out of sorts with a buddy of yours, I may have punched him." Lia narrows her eyes at me but Tess laughs.

"It's from Hamilton Lia, seriously." Tess says and I laugh.

"She was talking shit, then she punched me so I beat her almost half to death." She rolls her eyes.

"Stop being a trouble maker babe," she kisses me and I smile, "say you promise."

I raise my brows and smirk, "nah can't do that, Tess what class do you have now?"

"Ap calculus." I grain and take her hand.

"Well then let's get to class ok," Lee and Henry join us at the back.

Lee whispers to me, "who is that hotty sitting beside you."

I laugh, "guys this is Tess, she's new here but she's a friend of Lia's."

"Hey wassup," Tess looks at them and Henry cocks his head in realization.

"Hi Tessa," they say and I laugh to myself.

"Ok students listen up! It seems we have a new students in our midst, please introduce yourself."

Tess stands and looks around, "Um my name is Tessa Brook, I'm from Chae High school. I transferred here because my parents thought I needed to be mellowed out. Plus there are no drug dealers or gamblers here." The students laugh, "and yes I'm a Dyke... Clearly, I have big dick energy so leave me alone...girls, my number is 4–" the class laughs.

"Ok Ms. Brook that's enough," the teacher says.

I pull her into her seat and she laughs, "what I was just tryna get some chicks." We get to work, this subject sucks ass even if your good at it.

"Hey teacher can I be excused to the bathroom," the teacher sighs.

"Whatever, Darien can you show Tessa to the bathroom." The disrespect.

"No problem, Georgia," she sneers at me and Tessa pulls me out of class. I lead her to the bathroom and stand at the hall door.

She looks me up and down then pulls me inside.

"Don't be so distant Darien," I laugh and she backs me up against a wall. She looks at me lustfully.

"Do I have permission?"